+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card time line through pr confirmation portal..!!!

qkhurram

Aug 25, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Hi Rit,

I’m inside Canada on work permit since Oct, 2018. I had applied for permanent residency in express entry along with my spouse and 3 kids (spouse & kids are in India). I had submitted my documents in 13th March, 2021 my PR CEC application. The profile was last updated on 8 April, 2021 my status shows my background check is going on and till today 28 August 2021 the status remains same.
It’s almost 6 month of filling my application.
Do u think they have done my background check? if yes how seriously it can affect my application ? Also ,what options do I have if they ask me for explanation of not declaring? Do I have to go to a lawyer? Sorry I am asking a lot of questions. I hope you understand my situation?

dwighter

Jul 21, 2021
Hi Rit,

I’m inside Canada on work permit since Oct, 2018. I had applied for permanent residency in express entry along with my spouse and 3 kids (spouse & kids are in India). I had submitted my documents in 13th March, 2021 my PR CEC application. The profile was last updated on 8 April, 2021 my status shows my background check is going on and till today 28 August 2021 the status remains same.
Do u think they have done my background check? if yes how seriously it can affect my application ? Also ,what options do I have if they ask me for explanation of not declaring? Do I have to go to a lawyer? Sorry I am asking a lot of questions. I hope you understand my situation?
Better to find
Hi,
I just realized I had one rejection in 2011 Uk. my wife was on HSMP visa and she was main applicant she and my daughter got the visa and I had applied for dependent visa which got rejected . Later on humanitarian basis in same year 2011 it was approved and I got UK dependent visa.

I did not mention in my PR CEC application that my UK visa was rejected Will it be a problem, honestly I didn’t knew that just came to my mind While I was watching some immigration videos. Should I update the information please suggest and how should I inform IRCC I am really worried if they come to know it would effect my application please suggest.

Need help and suggestion. I don’t have any documents for this rejection.
Better to find a proper discussion thread. This is for PR card timeline and you will get less replies perhaps.

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Rit,

I think, this group is not for u. You should choose thread like main applicant inland and dependents overseas. Here you would find applications having dependents Outland. Therein sequence your queries, hopefully you would find a useful answer therein.
Do u think they have done my background check? if yes how seriously it can affect my application ? Also ,what options do I have if they ask me for explanation of not declaring? Do I have to go to a lawyer? Sorry I am asking a lot of questions. I hope you understand my situation

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Do u think they have done my background check? if yes how seriously it can affect my
application ? Also ,what options do I have if they ask me for explanation of not declaring? Do I have to go to a lawyer? Sorry I am asking a lot of questions. I hope you understand my situation?
I think you should choose another thread, namely main applicant inland dependents overseas. This group consists of candidates having dependents overseas.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hi Rit,

First of all your questions are not clear. As I understand you applied in April 21, but did your dependents have gone to India after they applied or did they go to India before they applied or did they ever were here etc. Answer varies based on your circumstances

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Updated: Got my Pr Card at home today August 27th,
Congrats ! so quick
Where was your PR card office ? mine is PRC Sydney and I'm still waiting for the card since July 3rd I got my eCoPR.

RitClem

Jul 17, 2021
Hi Rit,

You dont need a lawyer at all. Since IRCC has not written any procedural letter of fairness to you, quickly proceed and do the correction that I suggested to you. If you allow IRCC to ask you, they will charge you with misrepresentation which often leads to refusal of application in addition to removing you from Canada(if you're inland). I had similar issue in 2020 and my background check was already completed but no procedural letter of fairness had been written to me. So i quickly corrected the mistake by fllling another IMM5669 and today, I am a PR with PR card..... IRCC did not send any procedural letter of fairness to me.

eugenekuba

Aug 23, 2021
ECOPR: February 4th, 2021
Photos submitted online on the PR portal: January 5th, 2021
Photos are still in review with IRCC

I tried to reach out to them multiple times. Here's a typical response.
"Applications received in March 2021 are now in process.
We are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards."

Is this normal? Any suggestions?

tirthraj

Oct 29, 2018
what’s expiry date time frame for COPR ?
Mine is 6 month.
Got Ecopr on 28 Aug and Expiry date of COPR is 24 Feb, 2022
I thought it should be one year.

Albertan2017

May 13, 2021
Finally got an update in my IRCC portal that my PR card has been mailed. Have patience and don't worry. There is a lot of inconsistency with working these cases, just like there is with processing the PR application. Link your PR card cases in your IRCC portal, and they will update when the card(s) are mailed.

My Timeline:

AOR: April 14, 2020
Landing portal email: June 23, 2021
Declaration, address, photos uploaded: June 24
eCOPR: June 24
Wife's PR Card received: July 12
Landing Portal login stopped working: ~Aug 8 (roughly 45 days)
My PR Card mailed per IRCC portal: Aug 31

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Finally got an update in my IRCC portal that my PR card has been mailed. Have patience and don't worry. There is a lot of inconsistency with working these cases, just like there is with processing the PR application. Link your PR card cases in your IRCC portal, and they will update when the card(s) are mailed.

My Timeline:

AOR: April 14, 2020
Landing portal email: June 23, 2021
Declaration, address, photos uploaded: June 24
eCOPR: June 24
Wife's PR Card received: July 12
Landing Portal login stopped working: ~Aug 8 (roughly 45 days)
My PR Card mailed per IRCC portal: Aug 31
Your visa office bro ?