+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card sent to production

Stanhayes

Nov 8, 2020
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 25, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on September 15, 2020.
It's in decision made since Sep-15. No movement. Called multiple times & sent many web forms.
Figured i would share my timelines...

PR renewal application recieved Jan 6 2020
decision made Sept 20, 2020
sent to production oct 20, 2020
printed, mailed to Otobicoke office Oct 28, 2020 for in person pickup.
waiting for letter with scheduled time from Otobicoke office...

hope this helps.. I wonder how long it takes to receive the letter and how far out they schedule the pickup times now..

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020

hope this helps.. I wonder how long it takes to receive the letter and how far out they schedule the pickup times now..
Thanks for sharing your timeline.
Just a quick question, did you meet RO or why exactly are they asking for pick up.

Stanhayes

Nov 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing your timeline.
Just a quick question, did you meet RO or why exactly are they asking for pick up.
No I Still do not meet RO and clearly stated extenuating circumstances (inland sick parent with medical records) and went through a lawyer.. hth..

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
My application status still show decision made since September 15th.No progress yet.Anyone else in my shoes?

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
My application status still show decision made since September 15th.No progress yet.Anyone else in my shoes?
That's strange. My wife's application was in Decision made since Sep-15 but status changed after 60 days.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
My assumption was they would look into the file after the 60 day period.
Did you try calling them? If yes, what's their response?

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Keep calling them every week, ask them to escalate. Keep sending webform query also. This is the best you can do. I don't see any other solution, it's typical government process of a third world country.

Reactions: rahul1911

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
Keep calling them every week, ask them to escalate. Keep sending webform query also. This is the best you can do. I don't see any other solution, it's typical government process of a third world country.
Decison made since September.No update yet,anyone else in this situation.
What maybe the reason.They said card sent for production.How long does it take for the card to be produced?

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Decison made since September.No update yet,anyone else in this situation.
What maybe the reason.They said card sent for production.How long does it take for the card to be produced?
I had a similar situation. Decision made since 18th September and no activity till 23rd November. On 24th it changed to "the card was mailed on 23rd Nov". It has not arrived yet though even now.

Mine was sent to production but they misplaced my pictures, when I called up multiple times they made efforts to find it. Hope it helps you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: OluwaT

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
I had a similar situation. Decision made since 18th September and no activity till 23rd November. On 24th it changed to "the card was mailed on 23rd Nov". It has not arrived yet though even now.

Mine was sent to production but they misplaced my pictures, when I called up multiple times they made efforts to find it. Hope it helps you too.
Thank you for sharing your timeline.I hope you get your card soon.

miq

Oct 1, 2010
my pr renewal status changed to decission made on 19th nov 2020. pr card not recieved till today. when I called or right on webform they say it is approved but you have to pickup at our local office. but local office never called inspire of many request. the automatic machine says that its waiting for eligibility assessment. what statement I should think is correct? my citizenship application has reached on status is of test/interview since March 2020

tani.singh

Nov 20, 2020
Hi quick question did you get your PR card ?

prpickup2020

May 18, 2021
my pr renewal status changed to decission made on 19th nov 2020. pr card not recieved till today. when I called or right on webform they say it is approved but you have to pickup at our local office. but local office never called inspire of many request. the automatic machine says that its waiting for eligibility assessment. what statement I should think is correct? my citizenship application has reached on status is of test/interview since March 2020
same here, pr card approved but waiting for pickup since November, did you get a pickup appointment yet or do you know anyone who has?