+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card sent to production

anamae10

Oct 11, 2020
My application status now is decision made it doesn’t say if approved or rejected, I called IRCC they said that my application was sent in production yesterday. That means it’s approved? I applied for PR card renewal..

OluwaT

Star Member
Oct 2, 2020
My application status now is decision made it doesn’t say if approved or rejected, I called IRCC they said that my application was sent in production yesterday. That means it’s approved? I applied for PR card renewal..
Hello I got the same response from IRCC last week, no update since then,how long does production take?Have you got yours now?

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Hello I got the same response from IRCC last week, no update since then,how long does production take?Have you got yours now?
My wife's in Decision made status since Sep-15, when called they say it's sent to card production, just wait.......

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
My wife's in Decision made status since Sep-15, when called they say it's sent to card production, just wait.......
Would you mind sharing the timelines for your / your wife's application? Mine were below and I am concerned now. I did have to change my address though after my status was changed to "Decision made", I assume that will add a few weeks to the process.

Application delivered : 2020-June-06
AOR date: 2020-Sep-18
Current Status : Decision made

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Would you mind sharing the timelines for your / your wife's application? Mine were below and I am concerned now. I did have to change my address though after my status was changed to "Decision made", I assume that will add a few weeks to the process.

Application delivered : 2020-June-06
AOR date: 2020-Sep-18
Current Status : Decision made
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 25, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on September 15, 2020.
It's in decision made since Sep-15. No movement. Called multiple times & sent many web forms.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Oh boy, you are in for a long ride. I got my approval in February and finally received my card in August - 6 months just to have the card printed. In fact, on my status it implied that the card had just been printed, therefore there must have been a massive backlog lasting 5 months. Had to cancel my tickets and everything for the summer. Webform was useless as usual.

I'd suggest you move on and focus on your life to prevent disappointment. This is IRCC for you. But still, congrats on the approval (I guess?)

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Wow. And I thought my situation was bad. Have you applied for the citizenship in that time?
My wife & kid have applied for citizenship as well. I am still on the clock to 3 years...

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Oh boy, you are in for a long ride. I got my approval in February and finally received my card in August - 6 months just to have the card printed. In fact, on my status it implied that the card had just been printed, therefore there must have been a massive backlog lasting 5 months. Had to cancel my tickets and everything for the summer. Webform was useless as usual.

I'd suggest you move on and focus on your life to prevent disappointment. This is IRCC for you. But still, congrats on the approval (I guess?)
Did you have entry-exits on past 3 years of applying for PR card renewal?

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Did you have entry-exits on past 3 years of applying for PR card renewal?
I applied for the PR Card renewal after getting accepted on H&C grounds at the land border. Before applying for the card, I was outside of Canada for all 5 years except a month. Ever since I entered Canada, however, I did not leave until I got my card at hand.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

I applied for the PR Card renewal after getting accepted on H&C grounds at the land border. Before applying for the card, I was outside of Canada for all 5 years except a month. Ever since I entered Canada, however, I did not leave until I got my card at hand.
You were let into the country after five years and only spending one month in the country during that time , and you’re complaining about the IRCC ?
You should be praising them for allowing you in and NOT reporting you, versus criticizing them

Last edited:
Reactions: funloving

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
You were let into the country after five years and only spending one month in the country during that time , and you’re complaining about the IRCC ?
You should be praising them for allowing you in and NOT reporting you, versus criticizing them
They did report me, I argued my case and won. I had legitimate reasons to be outside the country and you know nothing about my case to pass such judgements lmfao

Also, all of that is beyond the point: the world isn’t all black or white. I am grateful to the IRCC for allowing me to retain my status under H&C grounds, and I am pissed off at them because they took 6 months to print a bloody card. Those two things aren’t mutually exclusive.