+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal through online application

nickprado

Nov 17, 2021
September 10,

Still showing missing payment, any advise
How did you know it was missing payment. I applied online 10 Oct 2022. Now it says "Incomplete application" and I dont know what is the missing part in the application. How to find out?

canada23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
How did you know it was missing payment. I applied online 10 Oct 2022. Now it says "Incomplete application" and I dont know what is the missing part in the application. How to find out?
In the online PR portal, under view submitted application it shows status submitted and reason of return missing payment, but after few weeks it went away, so must have been a glitch

nickprado

Nov 17, 2021
In the online PR portal, under view submitted application it shows status submitted and reason of return missing payment, but after few weeks it went away, so must have been a glitch
It shows in that section as Incomplete application - no other information or emails. Do you think is a glitch as I submitted everything correctly. Had issues with Photo though but I took it several times already

canada23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
It shows in that section as Incomplete application - no other information or emails. Do you think is a glitch as I submitted everything correctly. Had issues with Photo though but I took it several times already
Could be, give it a week or two and see if anything changes

Tejidr

Nov 7, 2022
Hi @Ponga @dpenabill
I was able to apply PR Card Renewal application online, everything was done without any trouble except submission of picture, where I had to struggle a little bit to match the criteria for photo to be accepted. Now that I have applied online, my assumption was if application is submitted online, it would be fast track compare to paper application. However, it seems opposite, application was submitted three weeks ago, and still I see status is "Submitted". Is there a way to request cancellation of this request that I made online, and I will submit paper application? My only concern is I'm travelling in November and it would be an issue if my PR card is not renewed before, I won't be able to return.
did you received your PR card?
how long it take for online renewal application?

Tejidr

Nov 7, 2022
Hello , I have submitted my PR renewal on Sep 2nd through online . Status still showing as submitted . I am planning to goto back home some time on NOv 1st week . Do i get the PR by that time ?
any update of your online PR renewal application?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Dear friends and experts
Someone has applied for PR renewal , online, urgent, because he has a job offer and it was suppose to start from Nov 1.
Application was sent on sep 21.
Online application shows application sent .
He has sent a web form , because application was urgent, the Cic has answered his application is not under process yet.
Please tell us what do you think, should he apply again? Or what else should be done.
Thank you
A PR doesn't need a PR card to work in US.

He/she can travel back to Canada with expired PR card or COPR via land border as long as he/she meets his/her RO.
Getting a renewed PR card doesn't change any of the condition to meet RO.

He or she can stay outside of Canada and started to NOT meet RO and eventually being reported when he/she cross the border even with renewed PR card.

nickprado

Nov 17, 2021
Could be, give it a week or two and see if anything changes
Does the portal allow to apply for another PR card renewal when one is already active? I had mine returned as Incomplete application however I cant see any reason why it was returned.

Linear M

Mar 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
My prtd app went through , but minor prtd app returned with reason 'Primary identification missing" . I did attach the primary identification i.e. valid passport , now either the expiry is less than 6 month is the issue or it's not legible? Any one else got this issue

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi

Submitted PR renewal app online. However, it was returned saying "Photos are missing", whereas I have uploaded the picture. What do I do in this instance? Should I take new photos?

singh2013

Jun 9, 2014
Hi

Submitted PR renewal app online. However, it was returned saying "Photos are missing", whereas I have uploaded the picture. What do I do in this instance? Should I take new photos?
As @canada23 mentioned...give it a week or two and see if anything changes
It happened to a lot of users (including me)...
Error will be gone

Reactions: canada23

prisht

Nov 13, 2022
Hi everyone - I have downloaded and filled out my PR card renewal application electronically but when i click on validate, I am not getting the barcodes. i intend to send it via courier. I have tried everything and different laptops and used Adobe reader and Adobe Pro as well. but nothing works. can someone please help? I am not getting any error message or anything. Just the barcodes are not appearing. thank you!

nickprado

Nov 17, 2021
Hello. I submitted my application for PR renewal on 2022/08/21.

Return Reason: Incomplete Application
Action: View button is grayed out, not click able.

There is no indication of why the application is incomplete.

Has anyone else gotten this return reason, and if so, was any reason given. Thanks.
Did you find a reason why it was returned as incomplete application? I cant figure out. Please advise

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
@RazaM , thanks for the advise, I managed to link my account and I got my application number and now it says still in process until decision made. Finally after 2 months, felt relieved.

And last month it shows returned due to payment missing, now that message is removed, I guess everything is on track now.
What's your application status?