Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
I have submitted my PR renewal application last month and i tried to link my app in GC key it only have old info. How do we track the application for renewal. My online portal stays as submitted Aug 11.
After Submission did you receive any AOR email? So far what I have read in these posts is that who ever gets the AOR can link the application to the GCKey and for some AOR did not come and directly PR card came in mail box.

norton

Jun 14, 2017
After Submission did you receive any AOR email? So far what I have read in these posts is that who ever gets the AOR can link the application to the GCKey and for some AOR did not come and directly PR card came in mail box.
Thanks for your reply.
No AOR yet. App stats as submitted and no email after submit also.

Reactions: Tall ganesh

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
I’ve submitted the renewal application online on 15th July and did not receive AOR yet but was able to link the application a day ago (09.07.22). Status is in process on CIC website and is in submitted status on IRCC portal.

Last edited:

gus99

Aug 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I thought I will provide my own update as well. I submitted a single application online back in July. The online portal showed that it was submitted on July 13th (I was ready to send my application 2 weeks prior but I was struggling with the online form as you can see in my previous posts in this thread). The status remained "submitted" until today, and it never changed. But I also received the PR card in the mail today (Sept 8). The expiry on the card shows Aug 31, so it was probably ready early Sept and it took around a week in the mail. I also never received an AOR and I wasn't able to find the status of my application on CAS (I even tried today). From reading all the previous comments, it seems that an online submission doesn't require an AOR because its a guaranteed submission as opposed to paper-based submission where you need to confirm receipt of the mailed forms. Just my own opinion though :)

Good luck to all.

Last edited:

canada23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My country passport has no Surname, its just name. So in my old PR card, the put all my name under family name and blank in given names.

Now for renewal online I cant leave given names empty . Please advise what to do.

Thanks

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
I’ve submitted the renewal application online on 15th July and did not receive AOR yet but was able to link the application a day ago (09.07.22). Status is in process on CIC website and is in submitted status on IRCC portal.
My application is approved as of today (09.08.22) on CIC website and the card has been mailed out. Good luck to all of you.

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I thought I will provide my own update as well. I submitted a single application online back in July. The online portal showed that it was submitted on July 13th (I was ready to send my application 2 weeks prior but I was struggling with the online form as you can see in my previous posts in this thread). The status remained "submitted" until today, and it never changed. But I also received the PR card in the mail today (Sept 8). The expiry on the card shows Aug 31, so it was probably ready early Sept and it took around a week in the mail. I also never received an AOR and I wasn't able to find the status of my application on CAS (I even tried today). From reading all the previous comments, it seems that an online submission doesn't require an AOR because its a guaranteed submission as opposed to paper-based submission where you need to confirm receipt of the mailed forms. Just my own opinion though :)

Good luck to all.
I submitted online application on June 19, received AOR on July 20, got PR Cards for my daughter and wife, unfortunately complete silence on my PR card. I don't know what is causing this long delay. My Citizenship application is also in process, they asked for my Fingerprints, already submitted three months ago, status shows IRCC received it, but background check is still in progress after 3 months. Usually FP is the last step in completing Background checks.
No idea what is happening....

tkan7

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Category........
Other
My application is approved as of today (09.08.22) on CIC website and the card has been mailed out. Good luck to all of you.
I received PR card in the mail today (09.12.22) and even though as per CIC website, my application is approved as of 09.08.22, I see that my card has been issued on 09.01.2022. Not sure why they’d do it that way.

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am still getting the same issue where this post was originally started from. The submit button is grayed out even after completing the IMM 5444 online, IMM 5644 PDF uploaded. Picture was not conforming the standard and was getting the message "Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark. I uploaded AS IS. Consent and declaration is showing Ready to Submit, still the button Submit your application is grayed out. Any solution ???

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
Hi,

I have a situation. Last Friday I submitted PR Card renewal application for myself and my wife through PR Portal. Today I see that for my application under "Reason for Return" it says "Photos are missing" and definitely I uploaded the front and back side of my photo. Now the application status is still "Submitted" and "Action" button is disabled. So, shall I create separate application again or should I try with paper application?

Any input is really appreciated.

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
Hi there,
Just did u get any solution after that because mine file also says photos are missing and action button is greyed. So what u did after that send new application or edit it. If u can help me on that I really appreciate that.
Thanks

vickysan

Feb 1, 2013
Hi,

I have a situation. Last Friday I submitted PR Card renewal application for myself and my wife through PR Portal. Today I see that for my application under "Reason for Return" it says "Photos are missing" and definitely I uploaded the front and back side of my photo. Now the application status is still "Submitted" and "Action" button is disabled. So, shall I create separate application again or should I try with paper application?

Any input is really appreciated.
Did u get any solution after that as i have a sane situation right now. Wht u did after send new application or edit same one. Plz help me on this if u went through this process.
thanks