+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal through online application

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

I have a situation. Last Friday I submitted PR Card renewal application for myself and my wife through PR Portal. Today I see that for my application under "Reason for Return" it says "Photos are missing" and definitely I uploaded the front and back side of my photo. Now the application status is still "Submitted" and "Action" button is disabled. So, shall I create separate application again or should I try with paper application?

Any input is really appreciated.
What's your current status showing? I submitted last week and seeing this as well.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Same issue with my wife's application
"Return reason" -> Photos are missing
Status still shows as Submitted

I am also sure that I uploaded the front and back of her photo. No warnings on the photo in the editor tool.
I also uploaded the photos as JPG as Other documents. I don't think it was required but still, I did.
What's your current status showing? I submitted last week and seeing this as well.

EE_PNP

Jan 21, 2016
Hello Walter, I am trying to submit PR renewal application online. However, I am facing the same issue (missing ready to submit next to my IMM 5444)as most of the other members. I tried all 2 options of the phone number,Adding only a few words in the reason section of 5.5 time spent outside of canada.

I have one quick question,
3.5 Have you ever been issued any of the following documents?
I have left it as blank as I am not sure if the current PR card is a Travel document. Any advise on the issue is much appreciated.

Reactions: Tall ganesh

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Hello Walter, I am trying to submit PR renewal application online. However, I am facing the same issue (missing ready to submit next to my IMM 5444)as most of the other members. I tried all 2 options of the phone number,Adding only a few words in the reason section of 5.5 time spent outside of canada.

I have one quick question,
3.5 Have you ever been issued any of the following documents?
I have left it as blank as I am not sure if the current PR card is a Travel document. Any advise on the issue is much appreciated.
You can leave it blank, the specific question is not about PR Card. As for the issue you are facing, I have no clue. Maybe you missed fillling out another section or table?

Reactions: Tall ganesh

Yukoneer

Jun 14, 2021
Hi,
Can anybody please guide on how to apply for the family PR renewal? Do I have to submit the applications for family members one by one? Lie first I submit mine, then create a new application under the same login and then submit for wife and then do the same for kids?
My kids being under 16, I am confused as to how their application

gkca

Aug 9, 2022
Hi,
Can anybody please guide on how to apply for the family PR renewal? Do I have to submit the applications for family members one by one? Lie first I submit mine, then create a new application under the same login and then submit for wife and then do the same for kids?
My kids being under 16, I am confused as to how their application
Yes, that is what I did. It did not allow me to create another application until I submitted the first one. So, I submitted one after the other under the same account and received PR card for all of us. For kids, I think it does recognize and ask for parent/guardian signature at the end. Also, made one payment for whole family and attached the same receipt along with each application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukoneer

gkca

Aug 9, 2022
Thanks for the reply but do you mean that for family renewals I cannot use online portal? In other words, online portal can only be used for individual renewal applications?
You can do it online. See my response above

Yukoneer

Jun 14, 2021
Yes, that is what I did. It did not allow me to create another application until I submitted the first one. So, I submitted one after the other under the same anccount and received PR card for all of us. For kids, I think it does recognize and ask for parent/guardian signature at the end. Also, made one payment for whole family and attached the same receipt along with each application.
Thank you so much. I will do the same then. Appreciate it!

Reactions: gkca

istanbizmir

Dec 28, 2017
I finally get AOR just for my application after exactly one month of application submission and on the same day ECAS status showing as "Decision Made", still waiting for AOR for my other family members PR Cards renewal applications that were sent altogether. Finally some movement is noticed.
Hi RazaM, I'm about to send an online application for me, wife and 2 kids. Do I have to create a profil for 4 of us. For each family member a separated application profil? Or is there any way to have 1 application for all the family? Thank you

gkca

Aug 9, 2022
Hi RazaM, I'm about to send an online application for me, wife and 2 kids. Do I have to create a profil for 4 of us. For each family member a separated application profil? Or is there any way to have 1 application for all the family? Thank you
Hi istanbizmir - see my comment just above

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
You can use one profile account and submit application for family PR Card renewal from there. But you can't add another application unless first one is completely submitted.

masrani

Mar 8, 2011
Hi Raza, Can you advise on my situation.
I submitted my PR renewal application online portal on June 29th. The status still shows submitted and have not received any AOR yet. Bit worried. Pls let me know if i still need to to wait or try to contact the immigration office. Also if you have the immigration contact number and can share. many thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Raza, Can you advise on my situation.
I submitted my PR renewal application online portal on June 29th. The status still shows submitted and have not received any AOR yet. Bit worried. Pls let me know if i still need to to wait or try to contact the immigration office. Also if you have the immigration contact number and can share. many thanks.
It can take a while to receive AOR. If you have not received AOR in 3 months would contact IRCC.

rtpajan

Jun 12, 2016
@gus99 is your issue resolved?
I had same issue. check your dates. The start date for one should be the same as end date of another. for ex: say you started working at ABC on 19-08-2017 then your previous end date has to 19-08-2017 and not 18-08-2017 or anything else.

regarding photo upload.. i had same issue. go to any photo studio and get the jpeg / digital copy of the passport size. that gets accepted.