+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - Online Portal application - Unable to click Submit

Spectator222

Dec 17, 2022
Hello all. i also have experienced delays being able to make the button from grey to green allowing me to submit my complete PR card application. This is what I suggest doing. When I did these things, the system allowed me to submit my application and the button went from grey to green. The website should really do a better job of informing us the exact sections that need to be amended but it is a horrible system that has alot of bugs. Anyways this is what I did:

1.) Make sure to try different browsers. i used Firefox Developers Edition.
2.) When you are submitting documents, make sure you have one that is classified as " primary identity document" in the drop down menu. After I did this my button turned green. Before, all my documents were classified as just "Other".
3.) After you make any change like upload a new document or remove one and reupload, you have to sign the consent and signature section and submit it again---then the submit application button should be now green.

Good luck to all!

Reactions: Ponga

danielk4

Dec 22, 2022
hello I am finished with the Application all that is left is to submit but I won't let me I have provided all the supporting. documents needed for my PRTD but it won't let me submit what could the issue be ?

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Switching to Firefox from Safari solved it for me.

Nicnic35

Dec 23, 2022
Hello all. i also have experienced delays being able to make the button from grey to green allowing me to submit my complete PR card application. This is what I suggest doing. When I did these things, the system allowed me to submit my application and the button went from grey to green. The website should really do a better job of informing us the exact sections that need to be amended but it is a horrible system that has alot of bugs. Anyways this is what I did:

1.) Make sure to try different browsers. i used Firefox Developers Edition.
2.) When you are submitting documents, make sure you have one that is classified as " primary identity document" in the drop down menu. After I did this my button turned green. Before, all my documents were classified as just "Other".
3.) After you make any change like upload a new document or remove one and reupload, you have to sign the consent and signature section and submit it again---then the submit application button should be now green.

Good luck to all!

Nicnic35

Dec 23, 2022
I had the same issues for a week.
First of all, my absence was not automatically dated on the current date, when I opened the file again the next day and days were not counted anymore. I signed out and used instead of Safari Firefox.
Then I cleared the absent data table and made sure, I used max 5 words in explanation. I signed again all forms which had a signature/date to the current day and then it worked.

kelly2023

Jan 3, 2023
hi all,

I had the same issue. My solution was change the files to JPG files in the ID category, but the payment file remain the pdf.

Good luck!

dchrome

Jan 22, 2023
Hi All ,

Can i get some insights on how to solve the problem of clicking submit application . My application has been filled and documents have been attached

How do i decode this ?
Try using a different web browser. On safari it didn't work for me ( it showed one of the forms wasn't completed even though it was) but then I tried Google Chrome and it worked.

sofita02

Jan 26, 2023
anyone have a problem signing the form IMM5669? i cant type my name for signature, i had have tried EVERYTHING

gladis1974

Jan 29, 2023
I encountered the same problem today and found a workaround/solution.

• I logged out and logged back in Firefox
  • I looked at the 'Document type' drop down list and it now has 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document'. Previously it didn't had it.
  • I uploaded my passport in this new 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' category
  • I deleted my previous upload of my passport under a different category
  • Still the Submit button was greyed out, so I filled and signed the consent form once again.
  • Now, the Submit button was enabled and I was able to submit the application.
So, for users who have uploaded their passport in the old, not so exact, ID categories, they need to upload it in 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' and the key is to sign the consent form again and then the submit option will be enabled.
This worked for me thanks there is so many issues with this online application site

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This worked for me thanks there is so many issues with this online application site
Unfortunately, I spent almost 2 days on this and never works. I tried Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. I checked my application and support documents millions of times. It's so sad that there's no technical support for a Government Portal

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any other solutions please? I need this document urgently and haven't even sent the application :(

sahilsharma88

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2016
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
I have been facing this issue as well where the Imm 5444 would show initiated and the submit button was greyed out. I was working on the application on my iPad using Safari.

So finally,I logged into the portal on my work laptop using Chrome. Ireviewed the 5444 form and hit complete. Its status was now Ready to Submit.

Completed my consent and sign and the Application submit was finally active.

So my suggestion is to try on windows PC using Chrome/IE. I believe Safari doesn't work especially the mobile version.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been facing this issue as well where the Imm 5444 would show initiated and the submit button was greyed out. I was working on the application on my iPad using Safari.

So finally,I logged into the portal on my work laptop using Chrome. Ireviewed the 5444 form and hit complete. Its status was now Ready to Submit.

Completed my consent and sign and the Application submit was finally active.

So my suggestion is to try on windows PC using Chrome/IE. I believe Safari doesn't work especially the mobile version.
Thank you and am glad it finally worked for you. I tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Firefox Developer browser and still the same. I use a Mac so trying it on a windows laptop is a bright idea. I will and I hope it works because I've been facing this for more than a week. Thank you again

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more question for guys who got their PRTD approved. Did you scan all the pages of your passports, or just the main one? Thanks

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update.The problem with my application is that there is a little "Edit button" in the proof of urgency that i missed. I wasted 11 days on this!