+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - Online Portal application - Unable to click Submit

KaraJoToronto

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried the steps but it still doesn't work for me.

Quick question - In front of the "IMM 5444" row, do you see "Ready to submit" status after you complete the form? I filled out all mandatory information in the form but the status is always blank. I am not sure if this is preventing the "Submit" button from becoming active.
Yes, it must say 'Ready to submit'.

sidsub

Aug 22, 2018
Hello,
I have the same problem in form IM4444. Everything is filled out and I'm.not able to go to the travel history page even. After page 2, the "Save and continue" button is greyed out. The form has a blank status and so I'm.not able to submit it. Any ideas on what I can do?

Reactions: Kapilbehl116

Kapilbehl116

Aug 28, 2017
Guys I have resolved this issue and able to submit 2 applications one for myself and one for my daughter.

- I changed the photo background as white and changed the pixels to 1000 x 2800, when uploading the photo please read and adjust the pic green round touching chin and then upload - u will be good when it will not show any errors under photo.

- upload few more documents in the section where u have to load supporting documents please make sure to add PR front and back, passport copy, if u r submitting ur kids pr application please do try n attach ur passport as well as 1 short explanation letter

- make sure documents name label are ur last name and first name then document name example Harry Singh and document to upload is PR card copy - label the doc Singh Harry PR.pdf or singh_harry_PRcard

- lastly when uploading ur individual file while entering give consent remove the city name if it is not mandatory.

Try variations like I tried and u will be able to submit the application.

Thanks

Reactions: Lenny876

Kapilbehl116

Aug 28, 2017
Hello,
I have the same problem in form IM4444. Everything is filled out and I'm.not able to go to the travel history page even. After page 2, the "Save and continue" button is greyed out. The form has a blank status and so I'm.not able to submit it. Any ideas on what I can do?
That means some of the information is not mentioned appropriately

karim.zayed

Sep 14, 2022
Just an update, I tried everything again but still cannot get the button to work. I have submitted a webform for this issue. I will wait for their response.
Hey.. did you hear a response from them?
I've been having the same issue and ive tried all the tips shared in this forum but unfortunately cant solve it.

ck85

Apr 9, 2013
Hi everyone - what is the total fees to submit. Is it $ 50 ? Also, do we pay it first and then upload receipt ? Thank you.

Kapilbehl116

Aug 28, 2017
Hi everyone - what is the total fees to submit. Is it $ 50 ? Also, do we pay it first and then upload receipt ? Thank you.
Yes PR card renewal fee is $50 each applicant and one must pay it first and upload the receipt with the application.

tokrithi

May 8, 2016
I encountered the same problem today and found a workaround/solution.

• I logged out and logged back in Firefox
  • I looked at the 'Document type' drop down list and it now has 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document'. Previously it didn't had it.
  • I uploaded my passport in this new 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' category
  • I deleted my previous upload of my passport under a different category
  • Still the Submit button was greyed out, so I filled and signed the consent form once again.
  • Now, the Submit button was enabled and I was able to submit the application.
So, for users who have uploaded their passport in the old, not so exact, ID categories, they need to upload it in 'Passport or Other Primary ID Document' and the key is to sign the consent form again and then the submit option will be enabled.
Worked for me. Thanks for the tip! I hope the technical team take note of this and at least share clear messages about what is missing!

DocLA

Oct 3, 2022
I was having the same issue for the past 2+ hours, then I saw the previous posts about shortening the reason why I was out of the country for a certain time. When I limited my explanation into 10 words or less, I was able to submit my application. I don't know if it was coincidental but it worked. Or it could also be luck since my son's application had a long explanation, but it was accepted after several attempts too.

QOOISMYPET

Nov 16, 2022
I hope my exprience help to someone having this issue.

1, use FIREFOX to submit application .
2. I only uplorded PR CARD for identify document but after i uplorded my passport pic, then finally submit bottum turn to GREEN

Last edited:

Akito

Nov 29, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm having the same issues, despite getting "Ready to submit" on everything. I've tried every trick from making sure everything is typed correctly but still getting that grey "Submit your application button". Any advice would be great! Thank you!

pankaj.bi

May 13, 2014
Guys I have resolved this issue and able to submit 2 applications one for myself and one for my daughter.

- I changed the photo background as white and changed the pixels to 1000 x 2800, when uploading the photo please read and adjust the pic green round touching chin and then upload - u will be good when it will not show any errors under photo.

- upload few more documents in the section where u have to load supporting documents please make sure to add PR front and back, passport copy, if u r submitting ur kids pr application please do try n attach ur passport as well as 1 short explanation letter

- make sure documents name label are ur last name and first name then document name example Harry Singh and document to upload is PR card copy - label the doc Singh Harry PR.pdf or singh_harry_PRcard

- lastly when uploading ur individual file while entering give consent remove the city name if it is not mandatory.

Try variations like I tried and u will be able to submit the application.

Thanks
Hi kapil how are u able file multiple applications under single ID.I have 4 members in family and system does not allow multiple applications

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
any one has the solution? im having the same issue, please let me know thnaks
were you able to do it? i have tried below so far

1. my IM5444 says ready to submit - confirmed
2. out of Canada reason is also under 10 words
3. firefox to submit
4. PR CARD for identifying document

Last edited: