+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card renewal online file returned due to photos are missing

aanchalsingh

Jul 17, 2017
No update unfortunately. The photos are missing message is still there too. I wish there was a way to get more information on the status.
Hello, the return reason stating "photos are missing" has disappeared today. I am hoping to get an update soon on my application but I do not know :(

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
My application was returned, and it says "incomplete application" I have checked it all over again and nothing is missing not sure what to do
should I just submit it again?

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
My application was returned, and it says "incomplete application" I have checked it all over again and nothing is missing not sure what to do
should I just submit it again?
I got the same return reason but the view button is greyed out for me. When did you apply?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I got the same return reason but the view button is greyed out for me. When did you apply?
31 Jan 2023, I just checked yesterday and it says incomplete application

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
I think in that case you would have to triple check that nothing is missing and resubmit… sucks but not much one can do especially when the ircc is soo hard to get a hold of.
that's the issue I have checked everything and cannot figure out what is missing those idiots didn't even mention what is incomplete or what is missing

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
that's the issue I have checked everything and cannot figure out what is missing those idiots didn't even mention what is incomplete or what is missing
Frustrating I know.. i’ve read other posts where the individual just resubmitted as is and then got approved.. nothing makes sense!.. and to top it off the portal is full of glitches which doesn’t help at all. When resubmitting you start back at day 1 which also sucks :/

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Frustrating I know.. i’ve read other posts where the individual just resubmitted as is and then got approved.. nothing makes sense!.. and to top it off the portal is full of glitches which doesn’t help at all. When resubmitting you start back at day 1 which also sucks :/
When did you apply?

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
When did you apply?
I applied feb 18th… last week on I beleive Thursday my return reason was updated to “incomplete application.” My view button is greyed out so the application has not actually been returned to me.. hoping its a glitch *fingers crossed*… just waiting it out for now as looking at others timelines I should receive an AOR by end of next week.

Mulory

Mar 13, 2023
Hello, the return reason stating "photos are missing" has disappeared today. I am hoping to get an update soon on my application but I do not know :(
I think that's a good sign. My application changed today to "incomplete application". Another frustrating event honestly..... As there was no message on what's missing/incomplete I went through the application again to verify everything is there, and also changed the application to urgent processing and added supplementing documents. Once I opened the photos, I noticed that there was a message in there that there is shadow. Very frustrating that it was taken at a local chain. Anyways uploaded new photos and hopefully that's what it was. The message is not visible from the application, I had to edit the photos to see them. Praying that it gets processed soon.

sumanth7x

Jan 24, 2023
Submitted an application for PR card renewal (lost card) on 9th Dec 2022.

Got the "Missing Photos" error and status as "Returned" on 29th Dec 2022.

Resubmitted the same application by uploading photos again but there was a pixel warning which I thought shouldn't matter but unfortunately, it does.

The application returned again on 24th Jan 2023 with the same status.

Resubmitted the same application again today by uploading different photos and ensuring that there are no pixel warnings etc.

Will reply back if I have any luck. Thanks!!
Linked my PR renewal application to gckey a week ago and the final decision was made today - "Final decision - March 28, 2023" and the updated status is "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

tulip006

Mar 6, 2017
Linked my PR renewal application to gckey a week ago and the final decision was made today - "Final decision - March 28, 2023" and the updated status is "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
@sumanth7x Thanks for your info. Can you please let me know how to link to GCkey account, I tried yesterday with UCI, First name, family name and other combinations, it said application not found. I tried with lower and upper case for Home town/ City of birth. no luck! should we put City, state as well? Not sure what I'm missing, But cannot find my application on GCkey portal. would be great if you shed some light here.. thanks!