Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Did you get an update on your application ?
Nada. Given their current processing times (58 days, assuming business and not calendar), my times' up by mid-may. That said, even if the time passed, not much we can do anyways. Sigh.

@ParulB - Any updates for you?

Rakaviya

Oct 6, 2018
Quick question : is it mandatory to link our PR renewal applications to IRCC account ? and does it speed up the renewal process ?

Rakaviya

Oct 6, 2018
Another question, I need to renew PR for me and my wife . So should I creat separate accounts and apply for PR renewal ? Or can I submit 2 different applications for us under the same account

fat0024

Mar 5, 2023
Another question, I need to renew PR for me and my wife . So should I creat separate accounts and apply for PR renewal ? Or can I submit 2 different applications for us under the same account
You can apply using the same account, however, you will have to submit the application before creating a new application. You cannot have two "in-progress" application at the same time.

Reactions: tuhadapeo

Krishna008

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello all,

My PR card expired on 04April 2024. I started my online application. I could not apply for renewal as my residency obligations (days count) weren't fulfilled before the expiry.
1. So can I apply under urgent category now?
2. I have many days trips to US, and system is not allowing to enter same day to and from in the travel history. Can you please advise if anyone encountered this and what is the resolution asap?

Thank you,
Krishna.

ANUMOHAN

Apr 15, 2024
Guys, I am trying to renew PR card for my family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids ) online. Can I apply kids cards renewal from my account or it has to be separate? I am doubting a kids application has to go from parent's account not separate as usually a kid can not have an account. But in my account I do not see option to fill more than 1 application. Has anyone done it ? Please guide me... Thank you.
Hai friend... have you did it? I am in the same situation... please help

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

My PR card expired on 04April 2024. I started my online application. I could not apply for renewal as my residency obligations (days count) weren't fulfilled before the expiry.
1. So can I apply under urgent category now?
2. I have many days trips to US, and system is not allowing to enter same day to and from in the travel history. Can you please advise if anyone encountered this and what is the resolution asap?

Thank you,
Krishna.
1. If you have now met the minimum requirement of 730 days within the last 5 year window, you can apply for urgent processing.

2. Many have reported that same issue. No idea what their remedy was, so you may have to call IRCC or send a Web Form.

Reactions: Krishna008

kolterahul

Nov 27, 2016
Hai friend... have you did it? I am in the same situation... please help
Hi
I applied for my kid and wife from the same account.. I e. Same login .. but different application. You'll have to submit 1 application then start the next one within the same account/login. I have Infact done all payments in one receipt as well. My wife and kiddo have received their PR cards 2 and 3 weeks ago respectively, still waiting for mine.
But same login different applications work :)

AdeAhmed

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
i submitted my wife pr card renewal applciation on March 31 (though system shows April 1).

For few weeks it was stuck in ready for review statuss using the inspect trick...but now i check and it says completed...not sure when did it change...i hope taht means it comes soon?

On IRCC website it linked to her old PR app but showed a status update on April 1 (date of pr card renewal application) but no other update and when i go into more details it has all the old information

on ecas i cannot link at all

so just FYI for everyon here....no card in the mail just yet

Kaur1991

Jan 21, 2022
I applied my husband's PR card renewal application online on Feb. 13, 2024 and on February 21, 2024 I received an email from IRCC that his Driver's License is not updated one (We attached the old mistakenly). Then we uploaded the New/Current Driver's License with the application on same day (February 21, 2024). His application status is showing submitted. Today is April 18, 2024 but we didn't receive any update yet.

IRCC website PR card renewal processing time is showing 57 Days.

Is there anyone who applied for the PR card renewal online and took this much time? Please reply if anyone knows anything.

Fantinho Pereira

Sep 26, 2019
I applied my husband's PR card renewal application online on Feb. 13, 2024 and on February 21, 2024 I received an email from IRCC that his Driver's License is not updated one (We attached the old mistakenly). Then we uploaded the New/Current Driver's License with the application on same day (February 21, 2024). His application status is showing submitted. Today is April 18, 2024 but we didn't receive any update yet.

IRCC website PR card renewal processing time is showing 57 Days.

Is there anyone who applied for the PR card renewal online and took this much time? Please reply if anyone knows anything.
Hi,

Not to sound discouraging but I applied my PR card renewal in Dec 2023. There is no update on it as yet. No emails. I am not able to link it on IRCC website. Status still shows as "Submitted" on the PR portal.