+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

kolterahul

Nov 27, 2016
@kolterahul Could you please advise how should I proceed in this case. Your response is much appreciated.
Hello,
I also had the same error. What I did was, I completed my application. Then created a new one for my wife; submitted it.. followed the same for my kiddo.. created a new application and submitted it.

All under the same login.

JEDI-007

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Hello,
I also had the same error. What I did was, I completed my application. Then created a new one for my wife; submitted it.. followed the same for my kiddo.. created a new application and submitted it.

All under the same login.
OKay, perfect! Thanks a lot ! Thats what I was thinking it is not allowing to add another application while one is already in progress.

Last question - What Identity Document you added for kiddo? and had you filled imm5476e - Use of Representative for kiddo?

Last edited:

kolterahul

Nov 27, 2016
OKay, perfect! Thanks a lot ! Thats what I was thinking it is not allowing to add another application while one is already in progress.

Last question - What Identity Document you added for kiddo? and had you filled imm5476e - Use of Representative for kiddo?
Hi,
I provided passport as identity doc, school admission letter and report cards for residency proof. Didn't fill any representative form.

Reactions: JEDI-007

Fantinho Pereira

Sep 26, 2019
Hope we can get the cards back soon, I may have to change my flight for my vacation on April 20th. Sigh....
I have my US visa appointment soon and need the PR card. Not sure how that will turn out as the wait time for US visas is 2 years and I cant afford to reschedule it as that would put me in 2026.

Jeff__

Apr 4, 2024
I have my US visa appointment soon and need the PR card. Not sure how that will turn out as the wait time for US visas is 2 years and I cant afford to reschedule it as that would put me in 2026.
Good luck! I called yesterday, still no updates. Nothing can be done now

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
hi,

I need your help. I have received letter from IRCC in order to pick UP PR renewal card on coming week. The following details ARE mentioned in the letter either its standard format OR it depends case to case. Please do clear my concerns.

"YOU MAY BE ASKED QUESTION IN RELATION TO YOUR RESIDENCY SO THE OFFICER MAY DETERMINE WHATHER TO ISSUE YOU A PR CARD VALID FOR 05 YEARS OR A VALID FOR 01 YEAR"

However, as far as I know, the card has already been prepared confirmed by helpline then why they mentioned the above.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
hi,

I need your help. I have received letter from IRCC in order to pick UP PR renewal card on coming week. The following details ARE mentioned in the letter either its standard format OR it depends case to case. Please do clear my concerns.

"YOU MAY BE ASKED QUESTION IN RELATION TO YOUR RESIDENCY SO THE OFFICER MAY DETERMINE WHATHER TO ISSUE YOU A PR CARD VALID FOR 05 YEARS OR A VALID FOR 01 YEAR"

However, as far as I know, the card has already been prepared confirmed by helpline then why they mentioned the above.

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
hi,

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
hi,

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
hi,

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
hi,

Answer to your query varies depending on your individual situation. I'd assume you have a good sense of what prompted them to invite you for an interview/pickup. Without knowing the specifics of your case, it's challenging for anyone in this group to provide feedback. So, unless you're comfortable sharing more information (background leading up to renewal), my main suggestion would be to be prepared to explain your circumstances, again I assume you already have insight into why you find yourself in this situation.

Fantinho Pereira

Sep 26, 2019
Answer to your query varies depending on your individual situation. I'd assume you have a good sense of what prompted them to invite you for an interview/pickup. Without knowing the specifics of your case, it's challenging for anyone in this group to provide feedback. So, unless you're comfortable sharing more information (background leading up to renewal), my main suggestion would be to be prepared to explain your circumstances, again I assume you already have insight into why you find yourself in this situation.
Did you get an update on your application ?