+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - 2015 - Timeline

xmahlx

Jun 18, 2015
I also got my card today.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 2, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on October 26, 2015.
3. Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on October 26, 2015. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 9, 2015.

I did check it on tuesday and there were no updates on tuesday it just said "We started processing your application on October 26, 2015."

I am so happy now.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
xmahlx said:
I also got my card today.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 2, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on October 26, 2015.
3. Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on October 26, 2015. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 9, 2015.

I did check it on tuesday and there were no updates on tuesday it just said "We started processing your application on October 26, 2015."

I am so happy now.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
spirit-88 said:
Hello there,

Could anyone tell me how to access e-cas to view the process of pr renewal cuz my husband is renewing his card and sponsoring me at the same time, everytime i use the client id to access ecas it just view our sponsorship application

He applied it 1st of june and they asked him for a movement certificate last month and we sent it right away, he is still waiting since then
I would suggest order the notes. You will see whats happening for the PR renewal in that report.

Shortie

Oct 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
LANDED..........
03-06-2010
I would add that if you have travel booked then send your itinerary with your application and mark the envelope urgent. I sent my app for renewal in October and got my new card within 10 days. My travel is booked for January.

Stuntmonkey

Feb 17, 2010
Shortie said:
I would add that if you have travel booked then send your itinerary with your application and mark the envelope urgent. I sent my app for renewal in October and got my new card within 10 days. My travel is booked for January.
Business days? They have had my urgent application since the 12 November and I haven't seen anything updated in the application status outside of my citizenship app. Travel is just before xmas :(

Ysstal

Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2013
Passport Req..
November 8,2013
Stuntmonkey said:
Business days? They have had my urgent application since the 12 November and I haven't seen anything updated in the application status outside of my citizenship app. Travel is just before xmas :(
They've also had my application since Nov 12 (urgent processing) and I just called the call centre and the agent said that my application is already in process. None is showing up on my ecas til now

Stuntmonkey

Feb 17, 2010
Ysstal said:
They've also had my application since Nov 12 (urgent processing) and I just called the call centre and the agent said that my application is already in process. None is showing up on my ecas til now
I have nothing in ecas as of right now, but I'll wait until Wednesday to call as it did say 10 business days to show up as being processed. So fingers crossed.

amr95

Jul 31, 2012
Shortie said:
Hey Shortie.

Congratulations on getting your card in such a short time!

I was just wondering how many days did you have inside Canada when you applied and if you sent any extra documents with the application besides your ticket and proof of payment ?

Shortie

Oct 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2009
AOR Received.
28-09-2009
LANDED..........
03-06-2010
I've been a PR for 5 and a half years, been in Canada most of that time. I sent all the information required for the new PR card application and added my itinerary and proof of payment. They received it on 30th October, they started processing on 3rd November and mailed it back to me on 5th, I received it on 9th.

Seems to have been amazingly fast, not sure why, I'm certainly not a special case.

Stuntmonkey

Feb 17, 2010
I called today, they told me during the time I sent my urgent application, they started processing my application from June. I was sent an email by the agent saying resubmit your travel docs online. So I did that this afternoon. Immediately after his email I got an email saying they had received my NOVEMBER application (the urgent one).

Just received another email stating that there is no urgent processing for travel dates in November or December of 2015.

WTF?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

cassied

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xmahlx said:
I sent mine around May 25th or the 26th, just tired of waiting. I checked the site, to see if there was anything about my application. I see nothing. I am calling them tomorrow, maybe they can tell me something.
Hi
i am in the same position like you
application send Mars 24th
processing started same day
and then nothing