+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD PROCESSING TIME OTTAWA OFFICE

naushadrh

Sep 27, 2018
What parameters are you using to link the application?

I used UCI and family name. They also ask place of birth, make sure it matches to your passport. Avoid space if any.
Could you please pass the info how to link that. Which website and how to do it please

covertagent

Nov 12, 2020
Friends I have a question need your help. I have received eCOPR on 28-MAY from the PR confirmation portal I also was able to get a new SIN and renewed my health card based on the e-COPR. However my photo and address is still showing "In review with IRCC". My PR case on the EE profile is also showing approved and did also receive a congratulation email in PDF from IRCC.

I am checking with all to make sure I did not miss any steps to get my physical card to mail mailbox.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Did anyone else recently get a ghost update?
Congrax if you got one! Means it will reach to your mail box in 1-2 weeks!!

Did you see anyone else getting pr card or ghost update? The last person was was the one who sent photos in Jan right. Did you see anyone after that?

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi guys. How long does it take these days to receive the pr card approval from the Ottawa office? Has anyone got any updates recently?

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
I tried to do it, but couldn't get my application using UCI and other details. It has been almost 3 weeks i sent the photo.
What error message you get and you have to be very careful with place of birth as it does not like spaces in that field

the_sizzler

Mar 8, 2021
I was able to link my PR card application. Seems like it's going to take a couple of months to get hold of PR.

With the new rule associated with COPR. Can I travel outside to Canada, and come back?
What is the valid visa they are stating here?
"We’re changing Canada’s travel restrictions. If you hold a valid (not expired) Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa, you can travel to Canada as of June 21, 2021."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

I have a medical emergency.

Thanks,
Any help is appericiated.

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
Congrax if you got one! Means it will reach to your mail box in 1-2 weeks!!

Did you see anyone else getting pr card or ghost update? The last person was was the one who sent photos in Jan right. Did you see anyone after that?
Any update? I’m still waiting

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
People who uploaded their photos through portal, have received PR card within a month.
Why are they not processing our applications ?