+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD PROCESSING TIME OTTAWA OFFICE

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Good day Everyone,
I just got my COPR last week here in Ottawa! And mailed them the copr letter and photo to the address here in Ottawa how long will it take to get the Pr card here in Ottawa. Please and thanks. Anyone got it soon

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
Hi, are you guys able to link the PR Card application to your CIC account ?

My Timelines For Ottawa Office

Mailed COPR and Photos April 19, 2021.
Delivered COPR and Photos April 22, 2021.

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
Hi, are you guys able to link the PR Card application to your CIC account ?

My Timelines For Ottawa Office

Mailed COPR and Photos April 19, 2021.
Delivered COPR and Photos April 22, 2021.
Mine was delivered on April 14 2021. I have linked my application in the portal. The status is still at submitted

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
Mine was delivered on April 14 2021. I have linked my application in the portal. The status is still at submitted
What parameters did you use to link the application. I am trying with UCI and Date of Birth, But for some reason It does not work.

and how long did you wait after your documents were delivered to link the application.

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
What parameters did you use to link the application. I am trying with UCI and Date of Birth, But for some reason It does not work.

and how long did you wait after your documents were delivered to link the application.
I linked it on April 18, but I believe you should be able to link it immediately after receiving COPR, even before sending it to the local visa office. I used the same parameters as you I believe. One unusual thing about linking it is that the place of birth needed to exactly match my passport. My place of birth is in 2 languages on my passport and needed to enter it exactly as written there to successfully link the application.

Reactions: the_sizzler

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
I linked it on April 18, but I believe you should be able to link it immediately after receiving COPR, even before sending it to the local visa office. I used the same parameters as you I believe. One unusual thing about linking it is that the place of birth needed to exactly match my passport. My place of birth is in 2 languages on my passport and needed to enter it exactly as written there to successfully link the application.
Thanks for the info, I was finally able to link it. The problem was the space in my city of bith name. The system does not like space.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I got coPR today and sent the letter and photo through Canada Post! Hopefully they send the card soon