+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD PROCESSING TIME OTTAWA OFFICE

ramgr123

May 4, 2021

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
How many photos you were asked to send? I was asked for only 1 pic.
I read somewhere we have to send two pics.

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
Ottawa VO? I dont think so
People who got it earlier are either the lucky ones who got to submit photos online via the new PR portal or some lucky ones in less busy VOs like Vancouver
I agree with Klopo. 15 days for Ottawa VO, not possible.

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hey All, Is there a way I can check whether my VO has received the photo or not? I linked the PR card to my profile but it just says submitted.

ramgr123

May 4, 2021
Hey All, Is there a way I can check whether my VO has received the photo or not? I linked the PR card to my profile but it just says submitted.
The best way is the track the package you sent to the VO, but I think you don't have the tracking number.

This method I am not sure abt:-
If you see an application number starting with letter R that means your application is in process and IRCC usually assign that number when they have accepted complete application.

vid_west

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
The best way is the track the package you sent to the VO, but I think you don't have the tracking number.

This method I am not sure abt:-
If you see an application number starting with letter R that means your application is in process and IRCC usually assign that number when they have accepted complete application.
Yeah I do not have the tracking number.
Application number does start with a R though. Its been a month now. Would GCMS notes help? Or a call?