+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD PROCESSING TIME OTTAWA OFFICE

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Can we call ircc call center to inquire about the application?
I am getting impatient, i got copr on May 4th and applied the same day for PR Card

Last edited:

Beibh1004

Apr 8, 2021
Can we call ircc call center to inquire about the application?
I am getting impatient, i got copr on May 4th and applied the same day for PR Card
Yes you can. I have done so. They provide next to no information and can’t give you a timeframe or any other avenue for pushing your application along so I found calling incredibly frustrating.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Yes you can. I have done so. They provide next to no information and can’t give you a timeframe or any other avenue for pushing your application along so I found calling incredibly frustrating.
Can they tell me if the mail i sent them with photos was received? I was stupid enough to not save the tracking number for the canada post mail i sent them

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I didn't receive PR card yet but I have to travel to India. Does anyone knows if PRTD process is reliable and how much time it takes? I read some forums, few mentioned they got in 20-25 days.

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
I didn't receive PR card yet but I have to travel to India. Does anyone knows if PRTD process is reliable and how much time it takes? I read some forums, few mentioned they got in 20-25 days.
That might depend on your home country
Hard to take that bet when you are not flexible with return date

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
My photo were delivered on 5th March, since then no updates. I have called several times but they are only saying that they have all the necessary documents to process the application but can not guarantee when it will be processed. Anyone from March received any updates?

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
My photo were delivered on 5th March, since then no updates. I have called several times but they are only saying that they have all the necessary documents to process the application but can not guarantee when it will be processed. Anyone from March received any updates?
I have heard that March people started getting ghost updates on their application in CIC. Did you check?

Klopo

Jul 16, 2020
Omfg this is hilarious...8 months or more to process PR application and then another 6months just for PR Card...