+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card photo resubmitted but no confirmation from CIC from past 3 months after my soft landing

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
When did your photos reached the office and when did you get the ghost update?

Sent photos for my spouse but the web form query says that the photos are not on system.
I got the same reply. Fedex delivered courier at Nova Scotia, Sydney office on the 08th October and I got a reply to my webform yesterday which says that till now the photos are not in the system. I dont know wat to do waiting for my PR card since 15th July.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019

Sent photos for my spouse but the web form query says that the photos are not on system.
After I got the Delivery notification from fedex I mailed ircc stating the tracking number and the name of the person who signed my courier at their end. I got a reply stating that they have received my requested information. U can mention those details and see how they respond or if u have someone in Canada who can call IRCC and check then u can try that if they can wait for an hour to get connected to the agent.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019

Photos reached on sept 30
ghost update on October 14th
approval Email and message on October 16th
PR card delivered on October 22nd.
my spouse did not get any photo resubmission request ... guess his previous photos got accepted. He got his ghost update today and I had raised a webform two days back asking for the status of his application and they replied saying his application is approved and his card is in production. But there is no approved message or email yet. And no idea from which office his case his processed.

Reactions: Vinami

Adekemmy

Oct 22, 2019
After I got the Delivery notification from fedex I mailed ircc stating the tracking number and the name of the person who signed my courier at their end. I got a reply stating that they have received my requested information. U can mention those details and see how they respond or if u have someone in Canada who can call IRCC and check then u can try that if they can wait for an hour to get connected to the agent.
Hi please was it via web form you contacted ircc to inform them? Or you sent an email. My photos got to them since Oct 5 and no update till now

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Got a message from them that they don't have my photos in their system. It's a bummer. I'll wait for now and ping again in a month. Their original mail said that the photos had to arrive there in 6 months so if it's close to that I'll send again.

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
As an update I got another email today. It says that they have received all documents:

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment

M1991z

Jul 1, 2019
please i want to know what to do?
i did soft landing on 17 feb 2021 and return back to my country. now i received email stating that my photos don't meet the specifications.
i am outside Canada now;
is it ok to have the new photos from a photographer outside Canada
and which is better sending the photos from my country (outside Canada) or mailing it to my friend in Canada to send it (address of PR card)

nehaprasad14

Feb 2, 2020
please i want to know what to do?
i did soft landing on 17 feb 2021 and return back to my country. now i received email stating that my photos don't meet the specifications.
i am outside Canada now;
is it ok to have the new photos from a photographer outside Canada
and which is better sending the photos from my country (outside Canada) or mailing it to my friend in Canada to send it (address of PR card)
You can send photos from outside Canada. I did the same that is not an issue.

adityacs007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi, I got a request to resend the pics for PR card after 20 days of landing and coming back to US. Anyone in same situation? Do new pics have same requirement as COPR? Do I need to send via Canadian post or just FedEx it. Just want to check if they are looking to see if I am in Canada