+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card photo resubmitted but no confirmation from CIC from past 3 months after my soft landing

ssen11

Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys, I just got an update on my account that my PR card has been mailed and should reach the Canadian address in 6 weeks.

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
@ Neha Prasad

Second time when you sent your photo have you sent it clicked from US with the photographer stamp on the backside of photo with fresh date and stamp

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Yes it was clicked in US with stamp
Hi... recently received photo resubmission email from ircc. We soft landed on June 2020 and came back to USA. Can we send the mail directly from USA ? It has a PO address and I have a doubt if fedex or UPS delivers to PO address. If not how did u send them the post? My Processing office is Nova Scotia

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi... recently received photo resubmission email from ircc. We soft landed on June 2020 and came back to USA. Can we send the mail directly from USA ? It has a PO address and I have a doubt if fedex or UPS delivers to PO address. If not how did u send them the post? My Processing office is Nova Scotia
Hi same here received similar letter, I think under present circumstances soft landing is not allowed so how will you manage this

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
What I understood from my photographer that photo got rejected because in Canada they want pics with natural skin means no make up, and I read the same in instructions, henc it is not only about the size dimensions but also about other aspects which include lighting and skin appearance in the picture when resolution is increased.

My photographer also said majority of pics get rejected are of Ladies, due to make up.

Please read red highlighted on last line.

Your photos must be:
  • Taken by a commercial photographer.
  • 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
  • Clear, sharp and in focus.
  • Taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling).
  • Taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections.
  • Taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph).
  • Taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between your face and the background. Photos must reflect/represent natural skin tones.
Sharing this information here, which may be of help....

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

Please can you share an update. As I have also resubmitted my photos to Nova Scotia, Sydney office. Has your pr card been issued?

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi,

Please can you share an update. As I have also resubmitted my photos to Nova Scotia, Sydney office. Has your pr card been issued?
Hi all,
Here’s the update with my application. I sent my photos from USA through fedex and then I got a ghost update on oct mid week and then approved message on October 16th. Got my card delivered on oct 22. Still waiting for my husband’s application to be approved. It’s still in submitted stage.

Hats.nads

Oct 16, 2020
Hi all,
Here’s the update with my application. I sent my photos from USA through fedex and then I got a ghost update on oct mid week and then approved message on October 16th. Got my card delivered on oct 22. Still waiting for my husband’s application to be approved. It’s still in submitted stage.
I got an ghost update. But today I got an update through webform stating that the photos have not received thats why its not updated in the system. But my photos were delivered by fedex on the 08th October and I have a sign receipt. Im not sure wat to do now.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
I got an ghost update. But today I got an update through webform stating that the photos have not received thats why its not updated in the system. But my photos were delivered by fedex on the 08th October and I have a sign receipt. Im not sure wat to do now.
U can send them the receipt as attachment in webform.

hardikpatel123

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Hi all,
When did your photos reached the office and when did you get the ghost update?

Sent photos for my spouse but the web form query says that the photos are not on system.