+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

choudhary_abhinav

Sep 27, 2016
Pr Renewal Online Application Submitted: 31 October 2022.

I noticed that in the online version of the application, Im544 is missing a full section 7 "Consent to disclose information". I don't know how they deal with travel records for online applications.

YVRBound

Oct 8, 2021
PR card renewal on H&C grounds:

Application submitted Nov 2019
AOR Jan 2021
Decision made May 2021
Pickup card in Etobicoke Oct 2022

So a looooong time to pickup but finally got it!!!!

Good luck all!!!!!

karthit

Feb 5, 2012
My parents landed on May 18, 2022. We received their PR cards around July 25. The name on one of the PR cards was incorrect as one alphabet was wrong. So I sent an application for reissue of the card with the corrected name. The application was received in Sydney end of July. However the corrected PR card has not arrived yet and it has been over 100 days. Anyone experiencing similar delays?

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022
PR Card Renewal with Urgent Processing

Tuesday, March 29: Mailed Application from Ottawa
Friday, April 1: Canada Post tracking number updated as delivered and signed for
Monday, April 4: We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 4, 2022.
Monday, April 4: We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 4, 2022.
Monday, April 4: We started processing your application on April 4, 2022.
Friday, April 8: I checked ECAS notes and it said "Decision Made"
Monday, April 11: Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on April 11, 2022.
Wednesday, April 13: PR card arrived by mail in Ottawa
Saturday, April 30: Travelling abroad
Is ur ECAS updated on April 4 in the account or later with April 4th date?

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022
PR Card Renewal (Urgent Processing)

PR Card Application (Renewal) sent June 7, 2022 via courier.

ECAS:

We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 14, 2022.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 14, 2022.

We started processing your application on June 14, 2022.

Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on June 15, 2022.

Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on June 16, 2022.

Physically received card on June 21, 2022 (Today)

All in all, it took 14 days from the time I sent the application (via courier) to receiving the card in Vancouver, BC.

At least for this application, the government did their job and actually responded quickly. I thank the agent who processed my PR Card renewal this quickly. Whoever this agent is, she/he is a gem.

Wishing everyone a speedy processing of their applications as well.
When ur ecas updated on June 14 same day or later ? With all that information?

xuanmai239

May 30, 2021
Hi, I applied my renewal PR application on January 20,2022, I got file number after 1 month, still nothing up to now. Does anyone have experience in renewing PR by employment outside Canada to meet your residency obligation? How long does it take? Thanks so much

VK_r

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I received CoPR in February 2022 and I landed in Canada in August 2022. However, I haven't received my initial PR card and its been 14 weeks since I landed. How can I know when my PR card was issued? I want to submit solemn declaration but it asks for PR card issued date. Customer service doesn't answer call at any time. Please help. My CoPR is expiring soon. Thanks

Saima2022

Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone I applied for pr renewal for urgent . I received an email for application received and try to login with my UCI nmbr . But when I am trying to log in there is only my citizenship application status no pr renewal. I just received an email for pr card renewal application received. Please advise