• Photo and Address submission: 17 Sept
  • eCOPR: 21 Sept
  • Address Accepted: 26 Sept
  • We mailed your permanent resident card to you (GCKey status): 27 Sept
P.S.: Photo is still in review

Reactions: Sanjar718
Oct 1, 2022
Hi,

My flight to Toronto is at the end of this month. I would really appreciate if someone could guide me when do we have to provide IRCC with the photos for the PR card? Do we have give it to them at the time of landing at the airport? Should I carry photographs with me?

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
I landed on July 24 and asked to resubmit photos and send them yesterday...When i can expect my pr card now ?
Anybody who can share timeline after resubmission of photos ?

Rishi2402

Oct 5, 2022
HI
I have a question I landed in canada as permanent resident in June 2022 got an email stating I have to resubmit my photos for my initial pr card in July 2022 which were submitted and delivered in July 2022. I want to know what's the current timeline for photo retakes application for pr card.

Appreciate your reply
Thanks
Rishabh

SUKHUGILL

Jun 23, 2020
Hey,

I landed on 10th June, linked application on 16th June.

Got photo request on 9th August for both dependants only.
Sent photos but no update since..almost 2 weeks now

Anyone in same time line still waiting ?
Hi, when linking pr card application. Its asking for date you become permanent resident? What date should I put ( date of landing or date of receiving Passport request or date of approval of the application after sending the passport?)
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Kiw_Lemon

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, when linking pr card application. Its asking for date you become permanent resident? What date should I put ( date of landing or date of receiving Passport request or date of approval of the application after sending the passport?)
Thanks in advance.
Landing date

Rishi2402

Oct 5, 2022
HI
I have a question I landed in canada as permanent resident in June 2022 got an email stating I have to resubmit my photos for my initial pr card in July 2022 which were submitted and delivered in July 2022. I want to know what's the current timeline for photo retakes application for pr card.

Appreciate your reply
Thanks
Rishabh