+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Kiw_Lemon

Apr 2, 2020
Hi Guys,
I need some some advise, I am currently waiting for my first pr card, and still haven't received any information. The thing is my passport as expired and I have renewed it but I am unable to link my pr application to my CIC account( told the issue but no response so far). How do I let them know that I have renewed my passport or should i have to wait till they ask me to? unable to contact ircc and have been waiting long for my pr card. is the delay bcus of this?
here is my time line.
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 21, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 8, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on June 8, 2022.

aagp

Apr 18, 2022
Hi
I am planning a vacation for a month and would be coming to Canada after 1 month. Do I need any visa stamping on passport. I am permanent resident of Canada and have permanent resident card

Rishi2402

Oct 5, 2022
Hi
I am planning a vacation for a month and would be coming to Canada after 1 month. Do I need any visa stamping on passport. I am permanent resident of Canada and have permanent resident card
Depending on which country you are planning your vacation you will need a visa to enter that country but you do not need any visa stamping to reenter canada

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depending on which country you are planning your vacation you will need a visa to enter that country but you do not need any visa stamping to reenter canada
Some countries also stamp a passport when leaving the country.

aagp

Apr 18, 2022
I am the passport holder of the country where I am visiting. I just wanted to confirm if I need any visa or stamping for coming to Canada

Last edited:

maplestaple

Jun 30, 2022
I landed in August and have not yet received my PR card. I need to travel back home urgently next month. Can anyone advise me on how I can return to Canada if I don’t receive my card by then? Has anyone else who’s landed in august already received their card?

Kiw_Lemon

Apr 2, 2020
I landed in August and have not yet received my PR card. I need to travel back home urgently next month. Can anyone advise me on how I can return to Canada if I don’t receive my card by then? Has anyone else who’s landed in august already received their card?
You can get a PRTD to return to Canada if you haven't received a PR card by next month. Look into ircc website on PRTD for more information.

Kalandar

Aug 21, 2014
Has anyone was for an in-person interview at the IRCC local office. If yes,
1) What questions did they ask
2) Did they hand over the PR card on the day of the day of the interview.
3) what was the over all experience
Any response would be appreciated.