+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card application

Allen0412

Jul 25, 2019
PR CARD RENEWAL
Is there someone similar to mine. Last year i sent my application to nova scotia. And january 28 my application was sent back to me coz its not updated. That why i give them an updated info and sent it back to them. Its been 5 months and still no updates. I dont know what to do. Is it misdeliver or misplaced or what. I used web form to contact the ircc. And it says that my application is not on the system yet. Please respond to me. Any one??

zeeS1

Apr 1, 2016
In land - Landed on March 8, 2020 still waiting for PR Card. Called IRCC today and they informed that the PR card process has not started yet. There is no ETA, we can only wait. They also have my address on file so that is not the issue here.

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
In land - Landed on March 8, 2020 still waiting for PR Card. Called IRCC today and they informed that the PR card process has not started yet. There is no ETA, we can only wait. They also have my address on file so that is not the issue here.
Hi do you have any update? I landed on March 7. I am still waiting

luckcanada2020

Apr 14, 2020
Website also said that because of COVID 19, the tracking times are incorrect. I landed on March 14th, and my application just says submitted. Even in the normal running of IRCC, I know sometimes it took around 120 days to receive your PR Card.

I applied for my SIN online on APril 30th. That's what I am most anxious for, so I can get a job
Hi do you have any update? I landed on March 7. I am still waiting

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
PR card processing stopped during the strict lockdown and has started being processed again a few weeks ago.
Hello Canuck78! I was wondering why you think the the PR card processing has started up again a couple of weeks ago? I am not seeing much by way of signals but I know you are far more in touch than many with what is happening! All the best.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Canuck78! I was wondering why you think the the PR card processing has started up again a couple of weeks ago? I am not seeing much by way of signals but I know you are far more in touch than many with what is happening! All the best.
The processing time stopped increasing and started to decrease. That would indicate that processing has restarted. Believe there were people from February and March who received their PR cards. In general many immigration services seems to have restarted 3ish weeks ago.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
The processing time stopped increasing and started to decrease. That would indicate that processing has restarted. Believe there were people from February and March who received their PR cards. In general many immigration services seems to have restarted 3ish weeks ago.
[/QUO
Thank you Canuck78! I wonder would that account for the enormous leap in the number of days it is now saying to process PR cards (299)? I am a Feb applicant (late) so starting to tire..... fingers crossed etc. I hadn't spotted any mention of people getting their cards from Feb or March. I'll keep looking though! Thanks again!

Wallyb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, the time is def decreasing. When I checked at the end of May it was 113 days, then it went down to 108 days or sthg like that. I just checked & it’s at 95 days. That is a sign that things are moving.