+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
BhupeshDutt said:
Hi,

Today i have been notified by my consultant that PPR request have been received and they shared one PDF file wherein it was asked to submit Photographs with specific dimensions.

While i asked him to forward PPR mail (as my consultant is operating my CIC account and i don't have access to it) he replied they have received this request in CIC account only and told might be CIC will send PPR mail on Monday/Tuesday.

Though my consultant is good but don't know how genuine it would be, ie: receiving PPR request.

Any idea on this, it would be great help to understand on this aspect for myself and other members.

Thanks
Congratulations.
There is either of the two options:
1. You receive PPR letter in "My CIC" account
OR
2. You receive PPR letter via email with subject "Ready for Visa"

As you have mentioned that it is received via your account, then you will not receive any separate email for it.
Go ahead with your passport submission process.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is normal. The Centralized Intake Office (CIO) is in Sydney, Nova Scotia and the Case Processing Center (CPC) is in Ottawa, Ontario. Generally, the file intake in done at CIO and after initial "processing", the file might be transferred to Ottawa or other VOs.

In my case, the file never went to CPC, Ottawa. It was almost entirely processed at CIO and then transferred to NDVO for finalization.
Is there any criteria, which applications will go to Ottawa & which ones will be sent to NDVO? I received AOR on 18 April. At what stage do we come to know about visa office?

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
sushsmart15 said:
Congratulations.
There is either of the two options:
1. You receive PPR letter in "My CIC" account
OR
2. You receive PPR letter via email with subject "Ready for Visa"

As you have mentioned that it is received via your account, then you will not receive any separate email for it.
Go ahead with your passport submission process.
Thank you for your reply. I received another mail from Consultant which is a screenshot of cic account. Bottom of screenshot says: Request letter- April 20

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
BhupeshDutt said:
Thank you for your reply. I received another mail from Consultant which is a screenshot of cic account. Bottom of screenshot says: Request letter- April 20
Exactly, that's your PPR letter.
The online status will only change on the date when they stamp your passport and grant you COPR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
softwaretesting said:
Is there any criteria, which applications will go to Ottawa & which ones will be sent to NDVO? I received AOR on 18 April. At what stage do we come to know about visa office?
Its too soon to worry about that. In all probability, your application might be with CIO, Sydey at the moment. Order notes after 2.5/3 months post AOR and this will show your file transfer history.

regalkp

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Finally got my passport stamped and COPR!! woohoooo

Timeline is as follows :

ITA 22 Dec
AOR 13 Jan
Medicals -27 Jan
PPR 12 April (OINP)

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
regalkp said:
Finally got my passport stamped and COPR!! woohoooo

Timeline is as follows :

ITA 22 Dec
AOR 13 Jan
Medicals -27 Jan
PPR 12 April (OINP)
Many congratulations. When did you submit your passport and which date it was received.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpv2212 said:
Hi thanks for reply.

Is it mandatory for each applicant to go there to submit PP?
Or only PA can go there and submit the PPs of PA and spouse too?
Only PA can go and submit, however at the time of collecting either spouse should be accompanying or you should carry authorization letter.

BHJ

Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!!!
Here's my timeline
E-Apr - 16 Jan
Pnp-O
Meds passed- 2 Feb
Bg- NA since 7 Feb
Got to know that File has been transferred to NDVO.
Ordered GCMS on 28-Apr

Can anyone throw some light on first topic.
Me and my wife are expecting a baby on 30- Sep.
1. If by god grace I receive PPR by May ending and I plan to go to canada by mid July(if my wife is having a healthy pregnancy), do I need to inform CIC about the pregnancy during PPR process?
2. If the doctor says not to travel, then I will need to follow the instruction by ircc to add the child name in application and more documents- i am bit aware of this part.

This forum has been a great help during the waiting game. Appreciate everyone here.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
kamy said:
Only PA can go and submit, however at the time of collecting either spouse should be accompanying or you should carry authorization letter.
What should be taken as an authorisation letter?

Is it a simple paper with the concerning person's signature?

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
jpv2212 said:
What should be taken as an authorisation letter?

Is it a simple paper with the concerning person's signature?
Yes, just write it on a plain paper, that should suffice.

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
softwaretesting said:

Wait for 2nd AOR....till thn have patience and enjoy your life. :)