+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Jome2345

Mar 28, 2017
No movement seen from NDVO these days. Many friend's background check in progress but no PPR? Any idea seniors/ friends? Mine in progress from last 26 days but no PPR received.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
IAMFINE said:
My eAPR is 3r December, file transfere to NDVO in december. BGC is still NA...I can see many december and jan applicants are getting PPR.

How can I inquire and get the status..can some tell me the different ways...

1)Emails----Which email we need to send inquiry?
2)Customer care numbers?????
3)Any other ways to inquire??
1). You can raise a CSE to NDVO asking for the status update post completing 6 months only
2). Calling Ottawa contact center may not help you out much with the status update
3). Have you ordered GCMS ? If not pls order one now to know what exactly has been happening. For ordering GCMS you can go through someone you know in Canada for $5 free, else you may want to order through 3rd party ones like www.getgcms.com (Which is a secured site) / www.gcmsnow.com....

Hope this helps

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi Guys
My application status is as below. Where could it be held up ? AOR 21st Jan. Kindly suggest. If i need to check the status of my application is there an email id or a phone number where i could check ?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more
information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
ashpkgo70 said:
Just go there with the required documents - PA and dependant's passport, 2 photographs (of which 1 of them should have the photography studio name address, date photograph was taken, person's full name and date of birth) along with the passport request letter. Please read the passport request and see if I missed any other documents to carry.
Hi thanks for reply.

Is it mandatory for each applicant to go there to submit PP?
Or only PA can go there and submit the PPs of PA and spouse too?

Nancy47

Apr 27, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
20-10-15
Doc's Request.
2-11-15
Nomination.....
28-12-16
AOR Received.
13-02-17
Med's Done....
23-03-17
rohitbites said:
Hey Nancy - there are lot many people starting from mid-Jan AOR (OOPNP) waiting for the PPRs, including me. We all hoped April be our month, but it has been a quiet one. Let's hope things start churning up and moving in May.

Also, there is a thread on the forum for Feb AOR applicants. You may want to check out. :)

All the best!

Thanks a lot .. for input

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received stamped pp and copr today. Application status changed to approved.

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
Luckyguy05 said:
Received stamped pp and copr today. Application status changed to approved.
congratulations

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am fsw pnp with 7th jan AOR, medicals passed on 13th feb my BG status is mentioned below

AOR 7th Jan
BG Status Updates

18th Jan Not Needed
25th Jan Not Started
13th Feb Not Needed
13th Feb Medicals passed
9th March Not applicable
28th April We are processing your BG check

Can any one tell me at what stage is my application at this very moment, is it at IP (1) or IP (2) stage

Thanks

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

I am fsw pnp with 7th jan AOR, medicals passed on 13th feb my BG status is mentioned below

AOR 7th Jan
BG Status Updates

18th Jan Not Needed
25th Jan Not Started
13th Feb Not Needed
13th Feb Medicals passed
9th March Not applicable

Can any one tell me at what stage is my application at this very moment, is it at IP (1) or IP (2) stage

Thanks
IP2. It is after NA so my understanding is that should be IP2.

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

AOR 7th Jan
BG Status Updates

18th Jan Not Needed
25th Jan Not Started
13th Feb Not Needed
13th Feb Medicals passed
9th March Not applicable

Thanks
IP2.
PPR round the corner!

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
Hi,

Today i have been notified by my consultant that PPR request have been received and they shared one PDF file wherein it was asked to submit Photographs with specific dimensions.

While i asked him to forward PPR mail (as my consultant is operating my CIC account and i don't have access to it) he replied they have received this request in CIC account only and told might be CIC will send PPR mail on Monday/Tuesday.

Though my consultant is good but don't know how genuine it would be, ie: receiving PPR request.

Any idea on this, it would be great help to understand on this aspect for myself and other members.

Thanks

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhupeshDutt said:
Hi,

Today i have been notified by my consultant that PPR request have been received and they shared one PDF file wherein it was asked to submit Photographs with specific dimensions.

While i asked him to forward PPR mail (as my consultant is operating my CIC account and i don't have access to it) he replied they have received this request in CIC account only and told might be CIC will send PPR mail on Monday/Tuesday.

Though my consultant is good but don't know how genuine it would be, ie: receiving PPR request.

Any idea on this, it would be great help to understand on this aspect for myself and other members.

Thanks
Congrats, and while I leave experienced people to answer on your query; may I ask you your stream (Inland or Outland) and timelines please?

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
mits0829 said:
Congrats, and while I leave experienced people to answer on your query; may I ask you your stream (Inland or Outland) and timelines please?
Thank you buddy.

My timeline is:

FSW Outland
NOC: 111
AOR: 13/01/2017
Med Pass: 13/02/2017
BG- NS- 04/03/2017, NA-01/04/2017
PPR: 28/04/2017

BG status of current date, i still don't have idea and need to ask from Consultant.