+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

Redbaron

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-09-2017
I got my eAPR AOR on 13th feb. Just realised that i did not provide an english translation of a German PCC.
Needed some help on the following:
1. can i upload a translated version now?
2. Do i need some kind of "certified" translator for this? where can i find one in Mumbai?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yup - Its summer in Canada - Can't miss it :)!
I am looking at dates between 5th - 14th july.. Fares seem to be between 40 -45k min
Will wait till 15th of this month and book.

How are you planning to carry POF, ICICI offers DD but can it be easily encashed by me in toronto once I open an account?

mits0829

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, other then ordering GCMS notes (which will take long time to come), is there any way to inquire about the status of the application? i.e. where is my application, which office, etc?
I an PNP-O and BG check has been In progress since 25 April (other details in signature)........really want to know where my app is at this time?

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mits0829 said:
Hi Guys, other then ordering GCMS notes (which will take long time to come), is there any way to inquire about the status of the application? i.e. where is my application, which office, etc?
I an PNP-O and BG check has been In progress since 25 April (other details in signature)........really want to know where my app is at this time?
you seem to be in the final lap.
hold on for a little bit more...PPR round the corner!

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
mits0829 said:
wait for a week ...You may expect PPR soon....Order GCMS if you do not get PPR in a couple of weeks

MMBG

May 1, 2017
Hi All,

I got an ITA in Feb and about to apply but am facing a big dilemma, need urgent help.Here's my case:

I spoke to my current Employer about my immigration plans and they're very supportive of the move, even considering the possibility of opening up a position in Toronto if I get the PR by September-October.They have ruled out Corporate Sponsorship or an LMIA. To cut a long story short, if I get the PR within the next few months ,there's a 99% chance that I get the Job.

While creating the EE profile I had selected spouse accompanying. We did our medicals and found that my wife is 5 weeks pregnant and they issued a Pregnancy deferral letter. The due date of my wife is early November.
I spoke to our Gynec and she is willing to provide a letter saying we can go ahead with the X-ray with the lead shield. Even got in touch with the Panel physician and they said they do provide a lead shield to cover the belly.

I will immediately apply once we're done with the X-ray next week i.e. anywhere between 10-15th of May.The way I see it, I have 3 options:

1. Apply as a normal applicant with spouse accompanying, let CIC know of the pregnancy and request them to expedite so that we can land before my wife is unable to fly (Late September). That would mean we have to get the PR within 4 months of applying which is entirely upto CIC. Anything later than that, I will have to land alone, wife will have to deliver the baby here, and I need to sponsor her and the baby later. My question here is before applying for a dependent PR later, will I be able to get a TRV for them since we kept CIC in loop all along and since Visa came late and she was unable to fly, or will we have to be separated for the entire duration of the sponsorship?

2.Apply as a single applicant with spouse non-accompanying(but in EE I had selected spouse Accompanying), write a LOE saying since my wife is pregnant and I have a good chance of getting a job with my current employer(No offer letter but email communication with my manager and the HR) if I get to Canada by Sep-Oct. Hopefully receive PR by then, do the landing, confirm the job, later sponsor wife and the newborn. My question here, is this a valid reason for non-accompanying spouse? Again, can I get the TRV for my wife and kid and apply for dependent PR after they join me in Canada?

3. Forget about the Job, wait for the delivery, add my kid to the application, all 3 of us go together.

Please help me out with what would be the best move ahead. I really dont wanna lose the job opportunity but also dont wanna be separated from my family for very long.

Thanks for all the help and desperately hoping for some guidance.

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Landing Experience May 1st 2017

Landed as PR on May 1st . Flew through Emirates ( Delhi-Dubai-Toronto ) and the flight arrived around 3 pm EST Terminal 1 . As soon as I got out of plane there was a walk for about 200 to 300 meters where a custom officer saw my declaration card ( this is the card you get in plane and I filled it while flying ) and asked for any goods following . ( I had none ) . After I passed this officers booth another officer looked at my customs card and passport etc and directed me to immigration . There are two lines one for Canadian citizens and PR and other for visitors . I took the visitors lane ( as we are not PR until we land ) .The officer was extremely nice and polite ( apart from being good looking but that's not relevant ) . He asked me for my passport and COPR . Asked for two questions about if I was ever convicted and if I was ever refused a entry to Canada or anywhere or was required to leave Canada . These are the same questions we answered while filling our PR application . They just ask again to confirm if there has been any change in circumstances . Then he asked how much cash I am carrying . I was carrying CAD 1000 . And he did not asked anything further about funds . I proactively told him I don't have a permanent address in Canada . He said that's fine and gave me instructions to submit the address later using online ,fax or call . He directed me to get my SIN number . I also received new comers package ( from newcomer services booth located at the same terminal ) and received my SIN number . The service Canada officer told me that there are no more plastic cards issued so just the paper copy of your SIN is what I need to keep .

I was not asked anything about proof of funds or bank statements . I was also not asked for any other documentation . It look less than 10 minutes . This landing was smother and quicker than even when I landed as student and worker .

After collecting my luggage I decided to treat myself and hired a limo to my Homestay and paid $75 . ( I always took TTC in the past for $3 ) .

All the best to everyone . I understand the journey has been full of anxiety , HARDWORK ,patience and wait . And my fellow OINP people know what I am talking about . However everyone will get there .its just the matter of Time .

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
girlgoneinternational said:

Landed as PR on May 1st . Flew through Emirates ( Delhi-Dubai-Toronto ) and the flight arrived around 3 pm EST Terminal 1 . As soon as I got out of plane there was a walk for about 200 to 300 meters where a custom officer saw my declaration card ( this is the card you get in plane and I filled it while flying ) and asked for any goods following . ( I had none ) . After I passed this officers booth another officer looked at my customs card and passport etc and directed me to immigration . There are two lines one for Canadian citizens and PR and other for visitors . I took the visitors lane ( as we are not PR until we land ) .The officer was extremely nice and polite ( apart from being good looking but that's not relevant ) . He asked me for my passport and COPR . Asked for two questions about if I was ever convicted and if I was ever refused a entry to Canada or anywhere or was required to leave Canada . These are the same questions we answered while filling our PR application . They just ask again to confirm if there has been any change in circumstances . Then he asked how much cash I am carrying . I was carrying CAD 1000 . And he did not asked anything further about funds . I proactively told him I don't have a permanent address in Canada . He said that's fine and gave me instructions to submit the address later using online ,fax or call . He directed me to get my SIN number . I also received new comers package ( from newcomer services booth located at the same terminal ) and received my SIN number . The service Canada officer told me that there are no more plastic cards issued so just the paper copy of your SIN is what I need to keep .

I was not asked anything about proof of funds or bank statements . I was also not asked for any other documentation . It look less than 10 minutes . This landing was smother and quicker than even when I landed as student and worker .

After collecting my luggage I decided to treat myself and hired a limo to my Homestay and paid $75 . ( I always took TTC in the past for $3 ) .

All the best to everyone . I understand the journey has been full of anxiety , HARDWORK ,patience and wait . And my fellow OINP people know what I am talking about . However everyone will get there .its just the matter of Time .
Wow, congratulations girl. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to being in the same position as you very soon! :)

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017

That's wonderful Girl... Thanks for sharing ur experience... I wish I'll also have such smooth landing... All the Best

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
MMBG said:
Hi All,

I got an ITA in Feb and about to apply but am facing a big dilemma, need urgent help.Here's my case:

I spoke to my current Employer about my immigration plans and they're very supportive of the move, even considering the possibility of opening up a position in Toronto if I get the PR by September-October.They have ruled out Corporate Sponsorship or an LMIA. To cut a long story short, if I get the PR within the next few months ,there's a 99% chance that I get the Job.

While creating the EE profile I had selected spouse accompanying. We did our medicals and found that my wife is 5 weeks pregnant and they issued a Pregnancy deferral letter. The due date of my wife is early November.
I spoke to our Gynec and she is willing to provide a letter saying we can go ahead with the X-ray with the lead shield. Even got in touch with the Panel physician and they said they do provide a lead shield to cover the belly.

I will immediately apply once we're done with the X-ray next week i.e. anywhere between 10-15th of May.The way I see it, I have 3 options:

1. Apply as a normal applicant with spouse accompanying, let CIC know of the pregnancy and request them to expedite so that we can land before my wife is unable to fly (Late September). That would mean we have to get the PR within 4 months of applying which is entirely upto CIC. Anything later than that, I will have to land alone, wife will have to deliver the baby here, and I need to sponsor her and the baby later. My question here is before applying for a dependent PR later, will I be able to get a TRV for them since we kept CIC in loop all along and since Visa came late and she was unable to fly, or will we have to be separated for the entire duration of the sponsorship?

2.Apply as a single applicant with spouse non-accompanying(but in EE I had selected spouse Accompanying), write a LOE saying since my wife is pregnant and I have a good chance of getting a job with my current employer(No offer letter but email communication with my manager and the HR) if I get to Canada by Sep-Oct. Hopefully receive PR by then, do the landing, confirm the job, later sponsor wife and the newborn. My question here, is this a valid reason for non-accompanying spouse? Again, can I get the TRV for my wife and kid and apply for dependent PR after they join me in Canada?

3. Forget about the Job, wait for the delivery, add my kid to the application, all 3 of us go together.

Please help me out with what would be the best move ahead. I really dont wanna lose the job opportunity but also dont wanna be separated from my family for very long.

If I would be you I will Opt option-3,and if you have good terms with your employeer then can offer you again the same position.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMBG said:
Hi All,

can you start a new thread with your queries - will be happy to answer them

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

nice one , thanks for sharing landing experience also :) +1

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

great! thanks for sharing :D wish you the best

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
Guys I have a question, I was nominated by Ontario and got ITA on 25 th jan 2017.. I submitted my application on 18 Feb, my status of application says next step is to conduct ur BG check whereas all other applicants of mine timeline status has changed to NA or in progress,.. Do they delay processing of PNP nominated candidates? Is this something to worry about? Has anyone else witnessed the same who has been nominated by Ontario?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Akash022 said:
Guys I have a question, I was nominated by Ontario and got ITA on 25 th jan 2017.. I submitted my application on 18 Feb, my status of application says next step is to conduct ur BG check whereas all other applicants of mine timeline status has changed to NA or in progress,.. Do they delay processing of PNP nominated candidates? Is this something to worry about? Has anyone else witnessed the same who has been nominated by Ontario?
Nothing to worry about. The standard processing time is 6 months from the date of AOR. Generally, if you are a PNP Outland applicant, then you would probably receive your PPR within the 6 month mark (80% of the applications are finalized within 6 months from date of AOR according to IRCC). Some applications do take time and they depend on a LOT of variables.

Good luck and all the very best!