+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR application processing at CIC Calgary

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I got update last month June 11 for Police clearance of India and after that nothing and for me too it’s been 28 months already. I called CIC last week They said they are working But it’s slow because of COVID-19.
well , Mine is 27 month and will complete soon, last update i got in May 28 for Additional document request after then nothing. its making me very stress. Another thing , when you called them they have 2 story now , before corona “ They dont have more staff “ and Now “ Corona “ thats it. so i am surprise, How many times they will telling us ,and everytime we did understand and cooperate . Now, This is to much now. every day making dipsression.I hope they understand to us Now, this kind of situation. everyone are doing strugle now a days.

Reactions: Kaur284

AM3131

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Got DM , lvo Calgary ,Aor July 2018
Congrats.
Mine is also Aor July 2018 , still didnt get anything. file is in lvo calgary. status is in process. 28 month is going on.

please can you tell me?

Are you inland ? ( Single - Couple)
if you are couple then your spouce is here or backhome ?
whats your timeline ?

deeppp

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Congrats.
Mine is also Aor July 2018 , still didnt get anything. file is in lvo calgary. status is in process. 28 month is going on.

please can you tell me?

whats your timeline ?
dont worry , soon you will get it BRo.

Kaur284

Nov 6, 2019
Congrats.

please can you tell me?

whats your timeline ?
Hey did you get anything from cic?