Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Thanks. I don't think there is any way to confirm, other than sending them an email or 1 of the grp member from this grp confirming it.
i found this on their website. i hope this is the one for PR's too.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
6 months today, 3 weeks after ghost update and I was told everything passed... still no news

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
6 months today, 3 weeks after ghost update and I was told everything passed... still no news
i read somewhere that this ppr email totally depends on the visa office that your file was forwarded to. if it doesnt have any slots sooner for landing interview they keep your file on hold.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
i read somewhere that this ppr email totally depends on the visa office that your file was forwarded to. if it doesnt have any slots sooner for landing interview they keep your file on hold.
I've heard that to, but when I called last time agent told me that not everyone gets an interview... I think they should let us choose how we want to land, especially is the wait for an interview I'd few months...
I don't like that she also said that my girl is not in Calgary anymore, and she can see they are sharing info between Vancouver and Montreal. If Montreal is primary then I'm out of luck as they are super slow

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I've heard that to, but when I called last time agent told me that not everyone gets an interview... I think they should let us choose how we want to land, especially is the wait for an interview I'd few months...
I don't like that she also said that my girl is not in Calgary anymore, and she can see they are sharing info between Vancouver and Montreal. If Montreal is primary then I'm out of luck as they are super slow
that doesnt make sense. have you ever lived in montreal before? i remember you saying that you are from vancouver. after your file is approved it is forwarded to visa office which is near by to the place you live. that visa office issues your ppr/copr email.
for example, i live in toronto and i will receive ppr/copr email from etobicoke because thats the closest VO to my place.
in my case she told me that i will receive copr email not ppr.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
that doesnt make sense. have you ever lived in montreal before? i remember you saying that you are from vancouver. after your file is approved it is forwarded to visa office which is near by to the place you live. that visa office issues your ppr/copr email.
for example, i live in toronto and i will receive ppr/copr email from etobicoke because thats the closest VO to my place.
in my case she told me that i will receive copr email not ppr.
No, never lived there... so I dont get it. Maybe they have to put secondary office so they put Montreal, and primary is Vancouver. Should've pushed her more and clarify.
At this point I have so many doubts. If they finalized it and put all pass why I haven't received ADR for new passport? The one on file was under 6 month valid.
Maybe there is still work to be done and a fact that all says pass doesnt mean anything...
I'm very frustrated.

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
No, never lived there... so I dont get it. Maybe they have to put secondary office so they put Montreal, and primary is Vancouver. Should've pushed her more and clarify.
At this point I have so many doubts. If they finalized it and put all pass why I haven't received ADR for new passport? The one on file was under 6 month valid.
Maybe there is still work to be done and a fact that all says pass doesnt mean anything...
I'm very frustrated.
Since you are in-land applicant, there is no specific requirement that passport needs to be valid longer than 6 months.
By the way, what's your nationality?

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Since you are in-land applicant, there is no specific requirement that passport needs to be valid longer than 6 months.
By the way, what's your nationality?
I didn't know that. I was advised by the agent to send it in when I called after ghost update... are you sure?
It's Serbian.

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
I didn't know that. I was advised by the agent to send it in when I called after ghost update... are you sure?
It's Serbian.
I had similar issue with my daughter's passport. I called CIC and an agent told me so. I also asked in another forum (Chinese one), several people told me the same thing, although they all suggested me to renew my daughter's passport ASAP.

I truly understand you and i know it is frustrating. Be rational, your files are all completed. Just calm down and you'll be fine.

By the way, it seems that not many ppr are issued recently. Perhaps a rain of PPR is coming.

For myself, i am still stuck in IP2. Hope I will not been picked for security screen. I am trying to not to think about it although it's hard.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I had similar issue with my daughter's passport. I called CIC and an agent told me so. I also asked in another forum (Chinese one), several people told me the same thing, although they all suggested me to renew my daughter's passport ASAP.

I truly understand you and i know it is frustrating. Be rational, your files are all completed. Just calm down and you'll be fine.

By the way, it seems that not many ppr are issued recently. Perhaps a rain of PPR is coming.

For myself, i am still stuck in IP2. Hope I will not been picked for security screen. I am trying to not to think about it although it's hard.
I belive you'll be fine. They usually speed up at the end of timeline. A fact that they asked for ADR means someone already looked at it. Just a waiting game for all of us now.
Trick is to find something to distract us :)

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I just talked to a nice agent and got to know that after everything was passed my application was sent to Montreal for final approval. I've lost all the hope that I'll see a golden email this month and that I'll get a promotion that I've worked hard for :(

Dp32

Jan 25, 2019
It will come faster now that you have passed everything right?
I just talked to a nice agent and got to know that after everything was passed my application was sent to Montreal for final approval. I've lost all the hope that I'll see a golden email this month and that I'll get a promotion that I've worked hard for :(