+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
hey guys , i ordered GCMS notes and as of Nov 23, 2019 my application progress is as follow
ADR: April 25, 019
Medical passed: june 04
Recommendation: review required june 04
Recommendation: recommned passed Oct 02
criminiality in progress
Security not started
Based on your experince how long we should wait unitl PPR?
It's more than 8 months ! and it's frustrating :|
No one can answer this question. It can take a week or several months to get your PPR.

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Thanks again for your informative response.

Every time I called them, I specifically asked about eligibility but they just responded that it's being processed. What exactly should I ask to get an answer? :(

And since Sep 2019 I think they don't answer a call from outside of Canada regarding PR applications. I know there are apps that can be used to hide my number but doesn't that mean that I'm pretending to call from inside the country although I've never stepped in the country? :rolleyes:
You do not need to pretend you are inside country. You only use the app to get Canadian phone number to be able to talk with an agent.

No one will ask you to see if you are living in Canada.

Monica68

May 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
April 2019
Med's Done....
June 2019
No one can answer this question. It can take a week or several months to get your PPR.
That's right, we cannot predict
However I am curious if somone has a similar experince he/she can tell me how long it takes from recommend pass to pass.
it's not like a security which is a big mystery for every one

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I’ve ordered CBSA notes. Will find out when get the notes. Do you think that my SS could haven’t been initiated yet if my profile is under RR? And have you heard any similar case that got rejected under RR? Thanks.
Usually they send people who passed eligibility to SS. But, there is no gurantee. Don't worry. It is very unlikely they reject you after this long time. Even if there is any issue, there is a big chance they ask for another ADR.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
hey guys , i ordered GCMS notes and as of Nov 23, 2019 my application progress is as follow
ADR: April 25, 019
Medical passed: june 04
Recommendation: review required june 04
Recommendation: recommned passed Oct 02
criminiality in progress
Security not started
Based on your experince how long we should wait unitl PPR?
It's more than 8 months ! and it's frustrating :|
Hello,
OK your timeline is confusing. Can you specifically tell me what is the status of your eligibility?
Check my signature for more info on GCMS notes. I have some info on where to look for.

Edit: It seems that you were under Review Required, but it is resolved now.
Go to the end of the file and read the Notes section. Find out what was the issue and make sure it is resolved.

Last edited:

Monica68

May 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
April 2019
Med's Done....
June 2019
Usually they send people who passed eligibility to SS. But, there is no gurantee. Don't worry. It is very unlikely they reject you after this long time. Even if there is any issue, there is a big chance they ask for another ADR.
thanks for explanation,sorry that's my eligibility which is recommend pass.
The officer couldn't confirm my education. I had uploaded the letter of completion and unofficial transcript from Canadian University at that time since I didn't have the graduation letter. But he apparently confirm that and mention the name of the university in his comment. I wish I'd know it earlier and it didn't take this long. Do you suggest that I send them my official degree through web forum? or it's not necessary after my eligibility changed to recommend pass?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
thanks for explanation,sorry that's my eligibility which is recommend pass.
The officer couldn't confirm my education. I had uploaded the letter of completion and unofficial transcript from Canadian University at that time since I didn't have the graduation letter. But he apparently confirm that and mention the name of the university in his comment. I wish I'd know it earlier and it didn't take this long. Do you suggest that I send them my official degree through web forum? or it's not necessary after my eligibility changed to recommend pass?
No problem. Recommended pass is the case where only the case analysts check your docs and recommend the officer to pass your eligibility, but the officer has not confirmed it yet. However, I doubt that the officer goes to that much details that are already verified by the case analyst. So, it is very unlikely (though not entirely impossible) that the officer does not pass your eligibility. It does not hurt to send them the official degree right now. You can also include an explanation letter why you are including it. Since it is from a Canadian University, it shouldn't bring more complications.

Yes, I wish you knew earlier and that is why I suggest everyone to order notes. You could have uploaded it way earlier and speed up the process.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
My deepest condolences to @Mr_nobody and all of us in this forum, we all know how difficult this PR process is and how long and difficult is to become a citizen and get established and leaving earth like this after all that hassle is not fair and heart breaking, I really hope this incident remembered in history like CINEMA REX of Abadan for this corrupted government who took us all hostage and one day we wake up from this nightmare ...

Last edited:

sarahdrafting

Jan 9, 2020
Hi everyone. Hope all is well.
I am an Iranian , Fsw outland with the following outline:

Aor: Sept 2018
Eligibility and criminality passed
SS started: March 2019
My husband's SS finished in Aug 2019
I ordered gcms notes in July 2019 and haven't recieved them yet! ( l did email ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca twice, but no use) , so i ordered ICIS notes in Oct 2019 and they replied after two weeks that my security screening is still in progress.

It's been nearly 16 months, do you think I should order any further notes or just be patient.

Is there anyone in this forum with the same situation?

Many thanks for your time

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello everybody,

With all these tragic news going on I don't have any energy to even talk about my application process.:(

But I do have a question, I noticed that status of my medical exam changed from "You don't need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." to "Review of medical results - January 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam." . Is it a good sign? Does it mean my medical exam has been extended? Thanks.

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello everybody,

With all these tragic news going on I don't have any energy to even talk about my application process.:(

But I do have a question, I noticed that status of my medical exam changed from "You don't need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." to "Review of medical results - January 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam." . Is it a good sign? Does it mean my medical exam has been extended? Thanks.
It is a good sign. Just wait for your PPR, You will receive it very soon.

roghi

Aug 5, 2019
My deepest condolences to @Mr_nobody and all of us in this forum, we all know how difficult this PR process is and how long and difficult is to become a citizen and get established and leaving earth like this after all that hassle is not fair and heart breaking, I really hope this incident remembered in history like CINEMA REX of Abadan for this corrupted government who took us all hostage and one day we wake up from this nightmare ...
What happened to him? Was he or his family in the same airplane?

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Oh my! I just saw this message. I cannot even write that question.