+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Guys, everyone in this forum.

I am just hoping in this darkest period of time, you, your family and your friends are safe and good and our sincerest condolences to the families who lost their beloved ones in that tragic incident. I don't know people of this forum with a name to make sure all are safe. I just knew a lady on the other forum who was a realtor in Toronto and she and her 2 Childs were passengers of that airplane...

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019

I am just hoping in this darkest period of time, you, your family and your friends are safe and good and our sincerest condolences to the families who lost their beloved ones in that tragic incident. I don't know people of this forum with a name to make sure all are safe. I just knew a lady on the other forum who was a realtor in Toronto and she and her 2 Childs were passengers of that airplane...
Thanks Sohail Jan for stopping by, indeed this is darkest time for all of us, I don’t know anyone by name in this forum and kinda worried as no news yet from @Mr_nobody , I wish him and everyone to be safe and hope the worst for this corrupted regime...
please everyone comments or like this thread so we know you are safe please.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks Sohail Jan for stopping by, indeed this is darkest time for all of us, I don’t know anyone by name in this forum and kinda worried as no news yet from @Mr_nobody , I wish him and everyone to be safe and hope the worst for this corrupted regime...
I cannot even put my anger and sadness in words. Just my deepest condolences to the families who lost loved ones.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
My deepest condolences to @Mr_nobody and all of us in this forum, we all know how difficult this PR process is and how long and difficult is to become a citizen and get established and leaving earth like this after all that hassle is not fair and heart breaking, I really hope this incident remembered in history like CINEMA REX of Abadan for this corrupted government who took us all hostage and one day we wake up from this nightmare ...
What happened to him? Was he or his family in the same airplane?
Oh my! I just saw this message. I cannot even write that question.
To be clear, I only sent my condolences to forum and @Mr_nobody as founder of this forum, I don’t have any particular information about him and hope he is and his family safe.

I cannot even put my anger and sadness in words. Just my deepest condolences to the families who lost loved ones.
Hello and thank you very much everyone for stopping by and mentioning that you are safe. @ms-nobody special thanks to you for worrying about me and asking for everyone on this forum. I wish you, everyone on this forum and their families to be safe.
And my deepest condolences to all those who lost a beloved one in this tragic event. I personally did not know any one on that plane, but these days, I have been feeling that I have lost several brothers and sisters. I am short of words to describe the corruptions and deceits of this governemnt. They describe the shot down of the airplane as "human mistake", but the lie was purposefully aimed to kill the spirit of the whole population of Iran. They have killed each and eveyone of us multiple times times (purposefully) with their lies, deceits, and hypocrecies in the last ominous 40 years and unfortunaltely, they are still supressing people at the time that I am writing this post. But, there is plenty of hope in hopelessness, the end of evey dark night is eventually a bright day. (پایان شب سیه سپید است)

@ms-nobody Sorry bro for not checking the forum recently. In the last coupld of weeks, as everyone else, I have been busy sitting in front of the computer checking the news!!!!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone. Hope all is well.
I am an Iranian , Fsw outland with the following outline:

Aor: Sept 2018
Eligibility and criminality passed
SS started: March 2019
My husband's SS finished in Aug 2019
I ordered gcms notes in July 2019 and haven't recieved them yet! ( l did email ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca twice, but no use) , so i ordered ICIS notes in Oct 2019 and they replied after two weeks that my security screening is still in progress.

It's been nearly 16 months, do you think I should order any further notes or just be patient.

Is there anyone in this forum with the same situation?

Many thanks for your time
You can order the new set of CBSA or GCMS notes, if you haven't received the previous one. Ordering GCMS notes will not hinder or interfere your SS that is being done by other departments. Especially, if you don't know about the status of your eligibility, order a new set of notes ASAP and make sure you have passed the eligibility.
However, if you know that you have passed the eligibility, there is nothing else that you can do.You just need to wait and see when they are going to pick your file up. You can still order notes if it helps you pass the time easier

Reactions: ms-nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello everybody,

With all these tragic news going on I don't have any energy to even talk about my application process.:(

But I do have a question, I noticed that status of my medical exam changed from "You don't need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." to "Review of medical results - January 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam." . Is it a good sign? Does it mean my medical exam has been extended? Thanks.
Really? Oh man, I cannot believe it.
Thanks for your response.
Really? Oh man, I cannot believe it.
Thanks for your response.
@Shadima have you received any ghost update recently?
So, there are two cases that might have happened to your applicaiton
1- It is exactly one year from the time that you passed medical and this message is just an automatic extension.
2- Everything about your case is done and during the final review, they extended your medical results to have enough room for receiving COPR and landing. If that is the case, you are gonna receive PPR in the next couple of days.
You can call them and ask if you want.
Good luck :)

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello and thank you very much everyone for stopping by and mentioning that you are safe. @ms-nobody special thanks to you for worrying about me and asking for everyone on this forum. I wish you, everyone on this forum and their families to be safe.
And my deepest condolences to all those who lost a beloved one in this tragic event. I personally did not know any one on that plane, but these days, I have been feeling that I have lost several brothers and sisters. I am short of words to describe the corruptions and deceits of this governemnt. They describe the shot down of the airplane as "human mistake", but the lie was purposefully aimed to kill the spirit of the whole population of Iran. They have killed each and eveyone of us multiple times times (purposefully) with their lies, deceits, and hypocrecies in the last ominous 40 years and unfortunaltely, they are still supressing people at the time that I am writing this post. But, there is plenty of hope in hopelessness, the end of evey dark night is eventually a bright day. (پایان شب سیه سپید است)

@ms-nobody Sorry bro for not checking the forum recently. In the last coupld of weeks, as everyone else, I have been busy sitting in front of the computer checking the news!!!!
So glad to hear that you and your family members are safe. Hope everybody else in this forum is safe and sound.
For me it felt the same too. I felt I've lost sisters and brothers who I didn't know. I imagined myself in that airplane 100 times...They killed them and lied and lied and ....

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
@Shadima have you received any ghost update recently?
So, there are two cases that might have happened to your applicaiton
1- It is exactly one year from the time that you passed medical and this message is just an automatic extension.
2- Everything about your case is done and during the final review, they extended your medical results to have enough room for receiving COPR and landing. If that is the case, you are gonna receive PPR in the next couple of days.
You can call them and ask if you want.
Good luck :)
The expiry date of my medical exam was 27 Nov 2019 and at some point in beginning of December the status was changed to "You don't need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
But just a couple of days ago the status of my medical exam was changed to "Review of medical results - January 9, 2020: You passed the medical exam." So, I think it's been extended now, right?

I tried to call them during last week by using these apps that gives you a Canadian number but I never managed to talk to an agent.
I've ordered CBSA notes last week. Hope to get them soon enough!

--UPDATE:
"By exactly one year from the time that you passed medical" do you mean the time that my medical exam was evaluated by IRCC and they updated the status to "you've passed medical exam" ? If so, my medical exam was passed on Feb 6 2019. Then it wasn't an automatic extension probably.

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
The expiry date of my medical exam was 27 Nov 2019 and at some point in beginning of December the status was changed to "You don't need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
But just a couple of days ago the status of my medical exam was changed to "Review of medical results - January 9, 2020: You passed the medical exam." So, I think it's been extended now, right?

I tried to call them during last week by using these apps that gives you a Canadian number but I never managed to talk to an agent.
I've ordered CBSA notes last week. Hope to get them soon enough!

--UPDATE:
"By exactly one year from the time that you passed medical" do you mean the time that my medical exam was evaluated by IRCC and they updated the status to "you've passed medical exam" ? If so, my medical exam was passed on Feb 6 2019. Then it wasn't an automatic extension probably.
One year is from the time that you did your medical (saw the doctor) and it should be similar to the exiry of your medical.
For your case, I am still not sure, it could be possible that due to the holidays in Dec., they checked in Jan. But, part of me feels that your case has been completed and you are going to get your ppr soon.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019

@ms-nobody
@Mr_nobody , so happy that you are ok buddy and thanks for being such help to everyone, this forum became even more important now as we all need to help and facilitate and reduce the anxiety of people who are in this PR process, we have lost many great souls and need to bring more of our well deserved people to this country that demonstrated such passion and care, I am so greatfull to Justin Trudeau who genuinely showed his support, stood firm and exposed the lies of this corrupted regime, this blood won’t go away and I truly believe this will be a key milestone for toppling this rootless regime.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
@Mr_nobody , so happy that you are ok buddy and thanks for being such help to everyone, this forum became even more important now as we all need to help and facilitate and reduce the anxiety of people who are in this PR process, we have lost many great souls and need to bring more of our well deserved people to this country that demonstrated such passion and care, I am so greatfull to Justin Trudeau who genuinely showed his support, stood firm and exposed the lies of this corrupted regime, this blood won’t go away and I truly believe this will be a key milestone for toppling this rootless regime.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
One year is from the time that you did your medical (saw the doctor) and it should be similar to the exiry of your medical.
For your case, I am still not sure, it could be possible that due to the holidays in Dec., they checked in Jan. But, part of me feels that your case has been completed and you are going to get your ppr soon.
You felt quite right!
I GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL LAST NIGHT! :oops::D
I cannot believe it yet but it seems that it finally happened. I don’t have the energy right now to ask about the process of sending passport etc. but thank you all for the support especially @Mr_nobody.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
You felt quite right!
I cannot believe it yet but it seems that it finally happened. I don’t have the energy right now to ask about the process of sending passport etc. but thank you all for the support especially @Mr_nobody.
Congrats, so happy for you, future steps indicated at @Mr_nobody signature, take a look and good luck :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-applicants-from-iran.605489/page-121#post-8223820

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you very much bro, I am sure they can't survive for a long. These are their last breaths. We will win. People won't forget edamhaye 67, ghatlhaye zanjirei, 78, 88, 96, aban 98, Cinema Rex, Flight 752. I just hope that this regime goes with the least cost possilbe.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
You felt quite right!
Very hearty congratulations. In thse moments of sadness and sorrow, your news is giving me such a great pleasure and happiness to keep going.
Enjoy these calm moments. You deserve some rest :)))