+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hi and welcome to the forum.
What was the reason behind you RR? It should be in your GCMS. Did you provide any supporting document for RR? Is it passed now?

The CV that you mentioned is for the purpose of security. The officer will check your CV and decides if they are going to send you to regular security or the the enhanced SS. Sorry to say that, but if you are the same as rest of us, more than 99% you are going to be sent for SS, which might take at least 4-5 months extra.

PS: Please put the detailed timeline in your signature. It makes easier to answer your questions.

Hi Mr. Nobody

My brother submit his documents on 11th May 2019
And after almost 40 days (10 Tir) they declared his medical is passed and also asked for doing biometric. After doing biometric they asked for rprf fee.
But after that there is no update.
What should he do??

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
So then the problem is not with the system. I have never used it myself but I know that ECAS is only for certain applications. I am not sure if they create your profile in ECAS.
There are other ways that you can follow the last status of your application. Try them and see which one works for you.
1- create an account and try to link your application to your account. See this:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
2- Call them and ask about the last status of your application. The following link is for CIC. Search the province that you are applying may also have a contact number.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
3- Raise a CSE
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
4- order GCMS notes.
However, each of these require some information. Check which one applies to you.
Thank you so much

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Mr. Nobody

My brother submit his documents on 11th May 2019
And after almost 40 days (10 Tir) they declared his medical is passed and also asked for doing biometric. After doing biometric they asked for rprf fee.
But after that there is no update.
What should he do??
Do you know anything about his eligibility? Is it passed or not?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
We know nothing
There isn't any change
OK then we start from beginning. There are several ways that you can get some information about your application:
1-- Call them and ask about the last status of your application. The following link is for CIC. Search the province that you are applying may also have a contact number.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
2- Raise a CSE
3- order GCMS notes.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
4- email Ralph goodale
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Ralph-Goodale(1265)
You can find tons of forums here that teaches you how to get information from these options. You can search and see which one is best for you. My recommendation is to order notes. For that see the link in my signature.

Niloofargandomkar

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
OK then we start from beginning. There are several ways that you can get some information about your application:
1-- Call them and ask about the last status of your application. The following link is for CIC. Search the province that you are applying may also have a contact number.
2- Raise a CSE
3- order GCMS notes.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
4- email Ralph goodale
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Ralph-Goodale(1265)
You can find tons of forums here that teaches you how to get information from these options. You can search and see which one is best for you. My recommendation is to order notes. For that see the link in my signature.
Thanks for your kind reply

How can we order GCMS nore?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

fahmoh

Sep 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone, for those living in GTA (Toronto) and need help for landing at 1000-island bridge operating 24/7,

I wanted to share my experience as below

As I work during the week, my family and I left GTA and reached Gananoque around 8 pm on Friday. We booked a hotel so that we could go around or take boats the day after and also go to border overnight.

We reached 1000-island bridge around 10:30 pm (paid the toll fee), there was only 1 lane processing and only 3 cars ahead of us. We got to US border at 10:40 pm, told the officer we are there for flag-pole. He kindly guided us to park the car for security check and we went to the building. They asked the main applicant a few questions and prepared docs in 20 minutes. The main thing was a paper with our names on it doing flag-pole.

Then he guided us how to return without entering US. We made a U-turn and reached the Canadian border at 11:10 pm. There was one lane processing cars and we waited for 2 minutes until it was our turn. The Canadian officer checked our docs and guided us to the building to do the immigration process.

There was a very kind and helpful lady helping us do the landing. remember the following docs:

- all work/study/residence permits
- passports
- COPR
- prepare Proof of fund (just in case)

She processed everything and we left around 11:45 pm, overall 20 minutes (5 minutes per passport)

Definitely much easier than Naigara and we enjoyed our next day stay in Gananoque.

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Hi all,
I have question about my situation, I came to Canada under SUV program after we got our commitment certificate from one of the designated entities. Because of the courses and program they had we encouraged to use work permit provided for entrepreneurs. I came to Canada with work permit on 24 November 2018.

My permanent residency application has been received by immigration office on 30 April 2018.
The program with designated entity has been finished and we have no commitment to engage in any sort of activities with them.

After all these months I ran into problems with other co-founders and I want to quit from my startup.
I want to know what would happen if I quit my startup provided I haven’t yet received my PPR.
I only received my Pre-Arrival letter on 24 March 2019.

It has been a tough time for me and I really need to quit, the other co-founders are persuading everything to make it official, I don’t know if it is gonna damage my permanent residency application which is still going on!

Please if you have experience or knowledge of the processes, I would appreciate your comment and help.

First of all , @Mr_nobody and other guys that I know, I really miss you guys , been pretty busy with business and so on. But the good news is on the way. I'll be here more often.

Back to the question. how many co-founders? how many of you are identified as an essential member ?

If either essential member is going to withdraw from the team or his interest in the startup and that is before final decision by IRCC, then you have to inform IRCC and msot likely all other application will be refused. This is also the case when an essential member found inadmissible by IRCC or does not meet the requirement, the rest of application will be refused.

If any of you identified non-essential in the commitment certificate, whether or not you yourself withdraw, or found inadmissible , this would not affect to the rest of the team.

If you want to stop working with the team before become a Permanent resident, ( when you have PPR, you still consider foreign national ) You have to inform IRCC about it otherwise it could be interpret to withholding the material fact and subject to S(40) and even if you obtain PR or even your citizenship status, if IRCC find it , they can revoke it.

My advice to you guys is to try to solve the issue with your team. if thats not a case anymore, inform the IRCC about it and see whats their decision.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi everyone, for those living in GTA (Toronto) and need help for landing at 1000-island bridge operating 24/7,

I wanted to share my experience as below

As I work during the week, my family and I left GTA and reached Gananoque around 8 pm on Friday. We booked a hotel so that we could go around or take boats the day after and also go to border overnight.

We reached 1000-island bridge around 10:30 pm (paid the toll fee), there was only 1 lane processing and only 3 cars ahead of us. We got to US border at 10:40 pm, told the officer we are there for flag-pole. He kindly guided us to park the car for security check and we went to the building. They asked the main applicant a few questions and prepared docs in 20 minutes. The main thing was a paper with our names on it doing flag-pole.

Then he guided us how to return without entering US. We made a U-turn and reached the Canadian border at 11:10 pm. There was one lane processing cars and we waited for 2 minutes until it was our turn. The Canadian officer checked our docs and guided us to the building to do the immigration process.

There was a very kind and helpful lady helping us do the landing. remember the following docs:

- all work/study/residence permits
- passports
- COPR
- prepare Proof of fund (just in case)

She processed everything and we left around 11:45 pm, overall 20 minutes (5 minutes per passport)

Definitely much easier than Naigara and we enjoyed our next day stay in Gananoque.
Hi there,
Congratulations on your landing. Glad to hear that everything was smooth for you. If you want, you can add your pr card application to your account to follow it up. Just google it, you will find out more details.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in such a great detail. If you don't mind, I put the link for your comment in my signature for others to see.

Reactions: fahmoh

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
First of all , @Mr_nobody and other guys that I know, I really miss you guys , been pretty busy with business and so on. But the good news is on the way. I'll be here more often.

Back to the question. how many co-founders? how many of you are identified as an essential member ?

If either essential member is going to withdraw from the team or his interest in the startup and that is before final decision by IRCC, then you have to inform IRCC and msot likely all other application will be refused. This is also the case when an essential member found inadmissible by IRCC or does not meet the requirement, the rest of application will be refused.

If any of you identified non-essential in the commitment certificate, whether or not you yourself withdraw, or found inadmissible , this would not affect to the rest of the team.

If you want to stop working with the team before become a Permanent resident, ( when you have PPR, you still consider foreign national ) You have to inform IRCC about it otherwise it could be interpret to withholding the material fact and subject to S(40) and even if you obtain PR or even your citizenship status, if IRCC find it , they can revoke it.

My advice to you guys is to try to solve the issue with your team. if thats not a case anymore, inform the IRCC about it and see whats their decision.
Hello @soheilhs
Long time no see. How are you my dear friend?
I am still around here :)))))

Reactions: soheilhs