+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks again for your quick help.

The table cells in the Schedule A form are so small and I cannot add the complete addresses for my Iran's addresses. Should I add a separate page at the end and write the complete address?

Unfortunately, I don't have access to anyone who could check those addresses for me. And thanks for the hint.
Yes you can add a separate page to make sure everything is clear.

It is funny the name of the streets in Canada are usually with small names or numbers, eg. Smith ave. or 5th street. But, in Iran we have like "Shahid ayatolllah ....." :D :D :D

nazaninA

Apr 26, 2019
I also got my landing interview email today for next Monday! Apparently they don't send PPR anymore! They directly schedule you for landing interview.
Thank you very much everyone here for the support! It is a great relief when you receive your PR approved and very painstakingly long...
Congrats Hooman!
May I know what was the last due date on your notes if you ordered any?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

roghi

Aug 5, 2019
Dear All,
I got very bad news a few days ago.
My application was cancelled due to lack of documents. In details, lack of original police certificate! However, I have uploaded a translation with the certified copy which had a dark certification stamp. Isn't it enough? It was so weird that I was rejected for such a silly reason.
They told me that my payment will be refunded but after two weeks no new! Can I follow up my refund?

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Dear All,
My application was cancelled due to lack of documents. In details, lack of original police certificate! However, I have uploaded a translation with the certified copy which had a dark certification stamp. Isn't it enough? It was so weird that I was rejected for such a silly reason.
They told me that my payment will be refunded but after two weeks no new! Can I follow up my refund?
So sorry to hear.
Have you ever got any other information from them such as eligibility has been met or something else? Could you please share your timeline?

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
I also got my landing interview email today for next Monday! Apparently they don't send PPR anymore! They directly schedule you for landing interview.
Thank you very much everyone here for the support! It is a great relief when you receive your PR approved and very painstakingly long...
Congrats.
Could you please share your timeline?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Dear All,
Sorry to hear that.
1- About the application, yes you have to have a color scan of the original document. I have heard other people get rejected because of this reason.
2- Did you apply recently? It seems that you were rejected at early stages, probably the completeness of application. In that case, since they had not stared reviewing your eligibility, they will refund you the money.
3- It takes a while for them to process the money. I am pretty sure it is a separate department who deals with the money. So, wait for a couple of more weeks. If you didn't hear, raise a CSE and ask them about it.
4- I know it is a sad situation, but can you put your timeline in your signature for future applicants.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Congrats Hooman!
May I know what was the last due date on your notes if you ordered any?
Unfortunately, the due date does not mean anything for people who are under SS such as him.
PS: Please share your timeline in your signature
So sorry to hear.
Have you ever got any other information from them such as eligibility has been met or something else? Could you please share your timeline?
S/he probably does not have any info about the timeline. From the description, the applicant was rejected at completeness check. They even didn't start reviewing the applicant's eligibility. Otherwise, they wouldn't reject this soon and they wouldn't offer to reimburse the fee.

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
It seems there is no one left here except me :D
1- I don't think you need address. Just write your name and if you have enough space put your UCI. It makes is easier for them to find which application it belongs to.

2- I don't think the language of the stamp matters that much. They just want to make sure that the person has a valid legit photo id,not stolen from someone else.

3- The more important thing for you is that you need to follow the specifications that they require for picture. If the pic itself does not follow the specification, they will ask you to send again
In the form they attached for the photo specification, they said write the name and address of photography :) anyway I sent them ... Waiting for answer.... Thank you for your response

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Dear All,
Same happened to me once, you will be refunded in your original payment instruments in few days.
and answer to your question, "IT IS NOT ENOUGH", guideline is quite clear and you and I simply did a common mistake and did not abide to it, this is not weird at all and is not silly and in general having such attitude towards this long hectic process will only hurt you, this and many other things is part of this rigorous process that should be followed to the letter.
You might have other issues in your application that they have not reached to it as you rejected at R10 and basic of criminality check.
get back to the pool for nomination, use this time to triple check all your answer and documents and make sure it is in order as people in any nationality can get rejected even in late stage of process.
when is in doubt, refer to such forum or get professional (help meaning go through reputable agency.)
good luck!

Diana1313

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Dear All,
Oh, I’m sorry to hear this.
I guess i was lucky
1. I read about someone being refused because of this and sent a webform with my original PCC scan immediately
2. I guess the officer assessing our application was a more relaxed officer

Anyhow, you will get your refund don’t worry and I hope you have more luck in future

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Oh I see. I thought you meant your own address.

Anyways, glad to see you are finally happy and you are using a smiley :)
Thanks my dear friend, hope everyone on this page smile for fulfilling their dreams...

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Oh, I’m sorry to hear this.
I guess i was lucky
1. I read about someone being refused because of this and sent a webform with my original PCC scan immediately
2. I guess the officer assessing our application was a more relaxed officer

Anyhow, you will get your refund don’t worry and I hope you have more luck in future
2- No, at this stage, it is not the officer who checks the file. For you, they didn't open the case and you were lucky. Usually there is an analyst who quickly checks if all the docs are available or not. They don't assess them. And if there is anything wrong, they reject immediately.

Diana1313

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
2- No, at this stage, it is not the officer who checks the file. For you, they didn't open the case and you were lucky. Usually there is an analyst who quickly checks if all the docs are available or not. They don't assess them. And if there is anything wrong, they reject immediately.
I guess this makes sense. Although i have seen many that were never rejected nor had any ADR and have gotten their PPRs without having sent any original PCC colored scan.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I guess this makes sense. Although i have seen many that were never rejected nor had any ADR and have gotten their PPRs without having sent any original PCC colored scan.
True! they were super lucky. Many applicants get rejected because of this reason, so it is better "roozeye shak dar nagirin"