+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
You are most probably under SS, i had the same in my GCMS notes and after applying and receiving CBSA notes which it has less redaction i see clearly that i sent for comprehensive security aka SS.
Thanks @ms-nobody, I have a hunch that they sent my case to cbsa as they only asked for travel history form. I was wondering in your CBSA notes do you see if they sent it to cbsa or csis, if it is not redacted?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi @earlybird2019 , I just read your signature. I was wondering how you got status of your eligibility and criminality? I mean through GCMS notes or talking to an agent or profile update?! Thanks.

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks @ms-nobody, I have a hunch that they sent my case to cbsa as they only asked for travel history form. I was wondering in your CBSA notes do you see if they sent it to cbsa or csis, if it is not redacted?
CBSA notes is the same as CIC GCMS notes, except that it does not have those redactions.
No, it does not show any info if they sent in to CSIS or not. In fact, I heard that CIC only sends the case to CBSA. It is CBSA that sends your case to CSIS. After CSIS does their evaluation, then CBSA will have their own evaluation as well.

Reactions: earlybird2019

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Hi @earlybird2019 , I just read your signature. I was wondering how you got status of your eligibility and criminality? I mean through GCMS notes or talking to an agent or profile update?! Thanks.
Hi @Shadima, initially I find all the statuses from talking with an agent and later from GCMS notes. There was a ghost update in my profile as well when they pass my criminality. I think they pass your eligibility and criminality as well, as you are in IP2 and they already sent you the two ADR about security checks.

earlybird2019

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
CBSA notes is the same as CIC GCMS notes, except that it does not have those redactions.
No, it does not show any info if they sent in to CSIS or not. In fact, I heard that CIC only sends the case to CBSA. It is CBSA that sends your case to CSIS. After CSIS does their evaluation, then CBSA will have their own evaluation as well.
Thank you very much @Mr_nobody, got it but still I wonder how come I got only an ADR for travel history and not the other forms.

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
با سلام

خواهش می‌کنم اگه کسی‌ جواب سوال منو میدونه کمک کنه. مرسی‌.

من ۴ سال دکترا خوندم توی هلند و اونجا دکترا شغل محسوب می‌شه و من ویزا کار هلند رو داشتم. الان دقیقا ۱ سال هم سابقه کار کانادا رو دارم و اینجا به عنوان پست داک کار می‌کنم. دیروز برای من دعوت نامه اومد ولی‌ در نامه فقط CEC ذکر شده. در حالی‌ که در پرفایل من هر دو تأ CEC and FSWP قبول شدم. الان مشکل اینجاست که چون در نامه CEC ذکر شده، آیا من میتوانم هنوز دوره دکترا راا سابق کار حساب کنم و امتیاز بگیرم؟؟ چون یک جائی خوندم که اگه واسه CEC پذیرفته بشوید نمیشه دکترا رو به عنوان سابقه کار حساب کرد؟؟ لطفا کمکم کنید، خیلی‌ استرس دارم

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
با سلام

خواهش می‌کنم اگه کسی‌ جواب سوال منو میدونه کمک کنه. مرسی‌.

من ۴ سال دکترا خوندم توی هلند و اونجا دکترا شغل محسوب می‌شه و من ویزا کار هلند رو داشتم. الان دقیقا ۱ سال هم سابقه کار کانادا رو دارم و اینجا به عنوان پست داک کار می‌کنم. دیروز برای من دعوت نامه اومد ولی‌ در نامه فقط CEC ذکر شده. در حالی‌ که در پرفایل من هر دو تأ CEC and FSWP قبول شدم. الان مشکل اینجاست که چون در نامه CEC ذکر شده، آیا من میتوانم هنوز دوره دکترا راا سابق کار حساب کنم و امتیاز بگیرم؟؟ چون یک جائی خوندم که اگه واسه CEC پذیرفته بشوید نمیشه دکترا رو به عنوان سابقه کار حساب کرد؟؟ لطفا کمکم کنید، خیلی‌ استرس دارم
First of all, please either type in English or if you are using a combination of English and Persian, start a new line every time that you switch between the two languages. It is very hard to read your inquiry right now, but I guess your question is about considering your PhD in Netherlands as a job or education It seems you can use the Dutch PhD as job experience under special circumstances . Read this:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/using-foreign-phd-as-work-experience.279368/
Logically, you can't use it as both education and job experience at the same time When you were creating your profile, which one did you gain point for?

Also, as you said you have one year job experience in Canada, why do you wan to use the European one as a job? You already have the min requirement, so you can choose either way as long as your score remains above the min draw.

Last edited:

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
I got a ghost update tonight... For a second I felt all the stress of becoming a PR is gone! Until I clicked on my profile and figured out it was my medicals getting extended...
Back to normal again!!!

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Hello all,
Thanks God I goy my PPR today after 504 days... hope all fast PPR ... just a question for the photos I should send for the pr, on the back I should write photography name, date address, and stamp! Stamp is persian but address date and etc should be hand written in english or persian?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello all,
Thanks God I goy my PPR today after 504 days... hope all fast PPR ... just a question for the photos I should send for the pr, on the back I should write photography name, date address, and stamp! Stamp is persian but address date and etc should be hand written in english or persian?
Wow! Very Congratulations!
I am so happy for you. Finally, your stress is over. Enjoy the moment. :) Agha shoma ye shirine ba man yeki bedehkari :D

Btw, did you have any ghost update? any movement? A sudden ppr?

Definitely write the names in English. The stamps in Persian should be alright. I am not sure though. I don't know if @arash2002 is still around here or not, but he has done it. He may be able to help you better.

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Wow! Very Congratulations!
I am so happy for you. Finally, your stress is over. Enjoy the moment. :) Agha shoma ye shirine ba man yeki bedehkari :D

Btw, did you have any ghost update? any movement? A sudden ppr?

Definitely write the names in English. The stamps in Persian should be alright. I am not sure though. I don't know if @arash2002 is still around here or not, but he has done it. He may be able to help you better.
Thank you so much, interestingly I have had not any ghost update at all! Shiriniam chashm... thanks for all supports...

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
My medical's expiry date is 2019/08/24 but they set it to PASSED yesterday (2019/08/13). I was told the medical extension is a good sign... But my MP said they will extend it because you are inside Canada! Have you guys seen any inland applicant that were asked for re-med?

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Hello all,
Anyone can help me with this question?