+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applicants from Iran

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
na dadash khodam ba 565 rooz avalam :D too immitracker ham arz kardam khedmatetoon ke chareyi joz sabr kardan va fekr nakardan behesh nis
If you sort by the number of days in immitracker, you are the number one right now. :D :D :D
But, don't worry, I know some Persians who have been waiting for about 800-900 days. Their cases has been set to inactive on immitracker. They are the record holders :D

Reactions: aliagha

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
na dadash khodam ba 565 rooz avalam :D too immitracker ham arz kardam khedmatetoon ke chareyi joz sabr kardan va fekr nakardan behesh nis
to pedar e jam mahsob mishi pas :D albate baraye out-land ha. man inland hastam inghad tool keshide

Salam Agha Soheil,
What is your province of residence? You might be able to get health card, have you tried?
I have had OHIP. its been renewed 2 times. this time we are on implied status and work permit expired. so unless we provide proper document ( new work permit with valid date OR COPR ) it can not be renewed.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
to pedar e jam mahsob mishi pas :D albate baraye out-land ha. man inland hastam inghad tool keshide

I have had OHIP. its been renewed 2 times. this time we are on implied status and work permit expired. so unless we provide proper document ( new work permit with valid date OR COPR ) it can not be renewed.
I heard that it is tricky for OHIP, but take a look at this link:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/apply-ohip-and-get-health-card
They mentioned that
have applied for permanent residence, and Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has confirmed that:
  • you meet the eligibility requirements to apply
  • you have not yet been denied
I am not sure. Maybe this is only for the people who have Approved In Principle letter.

Anyways, read this one and give it try. Might work for you
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ohip-while-on-implied-status.439130/

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
No wonder it took this long. He had to go through 60 pages of documents :D :D :D
Do you mind sharing his concerns? Just for educational purposes. I think we are learning a lot from your case.
I know how hard it is. The processing time was only 280 days for me, yet I was so frustrated. But, you have been waiting twice as much without the final result yet. Thank for your wishes and positivity. I am sure that at least three people on this forum will get their ppr by the end of May.
Yes sure. He started the PFL with this sentence: "I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada." ... maniye vagheiye in jomle ke migan engar donya ro koobidan too saram, bade khoondane in jomle ghashang ehsas kardam. hanooz yadam miofte tanam milarze.
Firstly, he mentioned that open source verification using Organization of Real Estate Registration in Iran indicated that the official registration date of my firs employer was few months after the date I stated in my LOE (letter of employment) as the start date of my employment in that company. This concern was rational, and I explained the truth that official registration of the company took several months and the company was in fact in the process of restructuring of a dissolved company. I provided several registration and legal notices of both companies to support my claim and letters from 3 former and current managers of the company acknowledging it.
His next concern was that the LOE was signed two years after the completion of employment with the company! Also he stated that the signatory of LOE is neither mentioned in the official notices nor advertisements of the company. These two were really funny as none of these statements are mentioned on the IRCC's website as the requirements of LOE . He mentioned that he had unsuccessful attempts to contact the employer via telephone. az shanse ma company 2-3 mah bood dige active nabood.
jalebish ine ke even if he had deducted the points I earned by this work experience, my minimum selection criteria points and express entry score would have still remained the same. So I tried to convince him there would be no reason for me to misrepresent anything as they did not have any impact on my score

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
I heard that it is tricky for OHIP, but take a look at this link:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/apply-ohip-and-get-health-card
They mentioned that

I am not sure. Maybe this is only for the people who have Approved In Principle letter.

Anyways, read this one and give it try. Might work for you
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ohip-while-on-implied-status.439130/
Thanks for the details. That refers to AIP and sponsorship application.

This is my personal experience . if you go today to service Ontario and talk to agent 1 , he may refuse you. if tomorrow go and speak to agent 2 you may be issued an OHIP. there is lack of documentation and decision making every time you go there. I can extend unless new work permit granted or COPR received

Reactions: Mr_nobody

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Are khob shoma sarvari vali khob khabaraye khobet omade dige shoma jozbe ghabolia hasti.... hhamin roza paridi dadash Vasat behtarinaro arezo mikonam

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
na valla hanooz hichi maloom nist. ta oon visaye koofti nakhore too passport, khialam rahat nemishe.
mamnoonam dadash. ishalla shoma va baghye ham harche zoodtar taklifemoon moshakhas she berim az in kharab shode rahat shim

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
na valla hanooz hichi maloom nist. ta oon visaye koofti nakhore too passport, khialam rahat nemishe.
mamnoonam dadash. ishalla shoma va baghye ham harche zoodtar taklifemoon moshakhas she berim az in kharab shode rahat shim
Halle dadash negaran nabash.... halle halle... ghol....

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yes sure. He started the PFL with this sentence: "I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada." ... maniye vagheiye in jomle ke migan engar donya ro koobidan too saram, bade khoondane in jomle ghashang ehsas kardam. hanooz yadam miofte tanam milarze.
Firstly, he mentioned that open source verification using Organization of Real Estate Registration in Iran indicated that the official registration date of my firs employer was few months after the date I stated in my LOE (letter of employment) as the start date of my employment in that company. This concern was rational, and I explained the truth that official registration of the company took several months and the company was in fact in the process of restructuring of a dissolved company. I provided several registration and legal notices of both companies to support my claim and letters from 3 former and current managers of the company acknowledging it.
His next concern was that the LOE was signed two years after the completion of employment with the company! Also he stated that the signatory of LOE is neither mentioned in the official notices nor advertisements of the company. These two were really funny as none of these statements are mentioned on the IRCC's website as the requirements of LOE . He mentioned that he had unsuccessful attempts to contact the employer via telephone. az shanse ma company 2-3 mah bood dige active nabood.
jalebish ine ke even if he had deducted the points I earned by this work experience, my minimum selection criteria points and express entry score would have still remained the same. So I tried to convince him there would be no reason for me to misrepresent anything as they did not have any impact on my score
Yeah, I can't imagine how hard it was for you. It was probably the hardest time of your life. Fortunately, it is over.
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation of where the problem was. Yeah this is the problem for companies in Iran. Usually, they don't have proper website and they don't last long. some of them get dissolved and some others come out. As a result, the officer has hard time proving that the job experience letter is valid. I have seen people in some threads that recommend even updating google map by yourself to make sure that there are enough info on that company. And of course, he couldn't contact, because it was midnight in Iran. I don't know if they tried email or not. But, even if they tried, were you managers able to speak in English?!!!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the details. That refers to AIP and sponsorship application.

This is my personal experience . if you go today to service Ontario and talk to agent 1 , he may refuse you. if tomorrow go and speak to agent 2 you may be issued an OHIP. there is lack of documentation and decision making every time you go there. I can extend unless new work permit granted or COPR received
This is exactly what the guy in the link said. Apparently they are not that knowledgeable about these cases. That is why you may need to ask for review and give them the detailed explanation. Anyways, if not successful, you can think of private insurance.

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, I can't imagine how hard it was for you. It was probably the hardest time of your life. Fortunately, it is over.
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation of where the problem was. Yeah this is the problem for companies in Iran. Usually, they don't have proper website and they don't last long. some of them get dissolved and some others come out. As a result, the officer has hard time proving that the job experience letter is valid. I have seen people in some threads that recommend even updating google map by yourself to make sure that there are enough info on that company. And of course, he couldn't contact, because it was midnight in Iran. I don't know if they tried email or not. But, even if they tried, were you managers able to speak in English?!!!
I remember from my first notes, someone other than the main officer had done this verification process. I don't remember exactly, but some indication in the notes made me think that most probably he resided in neighbouring countries especially Turkey, which does not have very different time zone with Iran. One of the managers were able to speak English, but I believe if they contact via phone, they will use an interpreter or even an originally Iranian officer or case analyst.

aliagha

Nov 16, 2017
alan yadam oftad. vaghti raftan too website sabte sherkata va tarikhe sabte sherkat ro check kardan, hatman ya khodesh irani boode, ya az motarjem estefade karde.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
@Mr_nobody, @aasaf and other super-duper beloved members, I am contemplating the idea of ordering GCMS notes, I have studied the forum and seeing the evolution of opinion in this topic towards time, it is mentioned GCMS may contribute to delay in process and gradually opinion changes and this become a necessity and very good tool and not ordering it is a very bad idea.

I know each case has different characteristics and there is no definitive answer, however can we somehow document this issue and suggest the best practices in regards ordering GCMS notes in single thread(we are having over 1000 messages now and I want to help other fellow citizens time and avoiding searching on this topic on multiple threads.)

Some questions to organise this topic:
What is best time of ordering GCMS notes for a typical candidate? (@aasaf mentioned once, over 120 days, I just passed this threshold BTW)

What is the best way of ordering it if we don’t have a Canadian citizen who is willing to do that for us?

What a fellow Canadian friend should do and what procedure should be followed in order to ask for a GSMC notes for us, is it worth to go ask someone?

One last thing, Can anyone redact personal information and share few screenshot of received GCMS notes, I found this guy (https://ladatwork.wordpress.com/2018/04/28/ip2-updated-ft-gcms/) did a good job in sharing and analyzing the notes, however I would like to see the Persian flavour of the same if it is at all possible for inland applicant and outland.

Thanks a ton folks.

Chaker shoma,

Ayoub (still no relation to mr_nobody)

Last edited:

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Had a ghost update again this morning..1st ghost update was last week and I called and agent said security started,

Timeline below

Adr for schedule A and cv and student form:April 17,status changed to NA on April 18

1st Ghost update:April23--agent said security started

2nd ghost update--today

Someone please what does this mean

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Had a ghost update again this morning..1st ghost update was last week and I called and agent said security started,

Timeline below

Adr for schedule A and cv and student form:April 17,status changed to NA on April 18

1st Ghost update:April23--agent said security started

2nd ghost update--today

Someone please what does this mean
Hope it means security is done! Just a question after you sendt ADR you received a ghost update when it changed to NA? Again another Ghost and one for now? Totally 3 ghost update?

Reactions: Mr_nobody