Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Previously Sydney, now Paris
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
Dar naomidi basi omid ast ra be manaye vaghei avordid jeloy cheshme man :D

I don't know if I should congratulate you or not! Call them and check if your security has finished or just started? But any movement is one step ahead

Good luck :)
Is it possible just started? Please give me the number

Reactions: Mr_nobody

jbj274

Jun 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

My Additional document changed from "N/A" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
They did not ask me for additional documents since my MEP.

I did upload my Police certificate after the deadline via CSE after I received it by Interpol. Could it be this document that they are reviewing now?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am on the line now, 20 minutes is waiting time. Should I directly ask about ghost update? And what does it mean?
Yes, tell them that after such a long time you received an update, but when you open your application, there is nothing there. You want to know what was the reason behind this. After that ask specifically about eligibility, criminality, and security and when the file is going to be finalized. If you can, also ask if there is a deadline on your file.

Reactions: canadalover2018

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
After 25 minutes I talked with a great officer, she was really helpful but after checking, she said you case moved to PARIS last month, so we have no access anymore to the data! It has moved 21 march of this year! But I saw ghost update today! So what should I do now?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

My Additional document changed from "N/A" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
They did not ask me for additional documents since my MEP.

I did upload my Police certificate after the deadline via CSE after I received it by Interpol. Could it be this document that they are reviewing now?
Salam and welcome to the forum.
This means that the officer checks the ADR and did some action on it. Most probably, they will forward it to RCMP and others for criminality check.
Your ADR stays the same NA even if you receive ppr, unless there is another ADR.

Reactions: jbj274

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
After 25 minutes I talked with a great officer, she was really helpful but after checking, she said you case moved to PARIS last month, so we have no access anymore to the data! It has moved 21 march of this year! But I saw ghost update today! So what should I do now?
At least these show that there are some movement on your file. But, I know the call agents don't have access to the file when it moves out of the country.
Now, either find email address of Paris and email them to see if they give any info.
Or, order a new set of notes. It will tell you what happened to your application.
Also, it doesn't hurt to raise a CSE, even though I am sure that they send a generic response. Give it a try. Search for Case Specific Enquiry. It is fairly straightforward

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
At least these show that there are some movement on your file. But, I know the call agents don't have access to the file when it moves out of the country.
Now, either find email address of Paris and email them to see if they give any info.
Or, order a new set of notes. It will tell you what happened to your application.
Also, it doesn't hurt to raise a CSE, even though I am sure that they send a generic response. Give it a try. Search for Case Specific Enquiry. It is fairly straightforward
The officer gave me PARIS CSE links, but what do you think? After 1 year moved to Paris? Why? Then after 1 month ghost update?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
The officer gave me PARIS CSE links, but what do you think? After 1 year moved to Paris? Why? Then after 1 month ghost update?
What do I think? Any movement is better than nothing. It seems Paris received the file and updated something, either security passed or SS started.
Why? Workload redistribution
Then after 1 month ghost update? They didn't have time to work on the file. Now, they just started looking at it.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Salaam Ayoub khan :D

What does your latest GCMS report say about your eligibility?
Well i did not request for notes yet, should I or wait a little , I am on day 115, I passed medical and sounds like IP2 and ADR submitted and it is NA now.

ms-nobody

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah I heard that processing time for BC pnp is around 17-20 months. I have seen a couple of people who apply for BC pnp. But since the processing time is too long, in the middle they apply for EE (if eligible). Yet, they get pr from EE faster than their pnp!
It is wired that the agent didn't' know about ghost update. Next time, ask specifically about the details like criminality. The ghost update might be because of criminality.
oh boy, to me it is like changing the traffic lane as soon as you move the other one start moving faster:) i had no choice and should go to PMP route so redoing it is not an option, so I should expect them to build me a hell of long bridge of openwork permit then. i will talk to agents again in few weeks and ask precise questions, i was acting like a noob i suppose.
Thanks and regards
Ayoub

Reactions: earlybird2019

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
Salam,
CV at this stage is for the purpose of security. The ghost update that you received is an indication that the officer received your ADR, looked at it and updated your account.
If you are among rare lucky ones, the officer feels satisfied with your ADR and will run only a basic security check, which takes less than a couple of days, passes your security, final review and then ppr.
But, if you are the same as the rest of us, the officer has already sent you for a more enhanced security screening or the so called SS. The good point is that recently CBSA finalizes the security faster than before, but it takes at least another 4-5 months.
To make sure what is going on, call them and specifically ask about your security. You can also order GCMS or CBSA notes to make sure.
Sorry if I don't give good news, but I want to help you plan accordingly if necessary, e.g. apply for BOWP, visa, etc.
I spoke with an agent and they confirmed that the security check was started on April 1st.
I think it is going to be long... Sooooo frustrating after 8 months of waiting the security check just started.

canadalover2018

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
I spoke with an agent and they confirmed that the security check was started on April 1st.
I think it is going to be long... Sooooo frustrating after 8 months of waiting the security check just started.
You are really in better position than me! After 13 month not only security not started but just moved to another visa office! Have you had any ghost update when your security got started?

Diana1313

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I’m going crazy as well, my AOR is Feb 23 and after 62 days, I haven’t been invited for Biometrics yet, are medicals are “ we are reviewing “ for 14 days now. I have no idea what’s going on