Sep 16, 2016
Mine is SUV - Inland - paper based - team of 3 Entrepreneurs
docs received Feb 2018
AOR April 2018
Eligibility Passed : DEC 07 2018
Pre-Arrival invitation : DEC 07 2018
MER JAN 01 2019
IP2 JAN 02 2019
ADR JAN 03 2019 => Updated PCC from Iran and Updated Schedule A ( I guess they are about to initiate criminality check )
ADR - SENT JAN 05 2019 ( no update nor confirmation by officer )
MED REPORT SENT JAN 15 2019
-------------------------------------

I have been exempted from compulsory military service , based on type of ADR do you think my file is selected for enhanced SS or not ?

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Mine is SUV - Inland - paper based - team of 3 Entrepreneurs
docs received Feb 2018
AOR April 2018
Eligibility Passed : DEC 07 2018
Pre-Arrival invitation : DEC 07 2018
MER JAN 01 2019
IP2 JAN 02 2019
ADR JAN 03 2019 => Updated PCC from Iran and Updated Schedule A ( I guess they are about to initiate criminality check )
ADR - SENT JAN 05 2019 ( no update nor confirmation by officer )
MED REPORT SENT JAN 15 2019
-------------------------------------

I have been exempted from compulsory military service , based on type of ADR do you think my file is selected for enhanced SS or not ?
I agree with you. It seems that you just recently passed eligibility, so it is wise to assume that you are still in criminality. PCC is also for criminality. Sch A can be used for both criminality and security, however, given other information, I think for your case, Sch A is for criminality

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
So the progress bar completed today and no news, as expected though. Raised a CSE.

only3dot

Apr 18, 2018
I just received cv request.
I applied through CSQ.
App received in May 15, 2017 (two thousand seventeen)!!
Medical and all the payment were in advance.
No update since that day except one asking for original police certificate !
I just applied from RE

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I just received cv request.
I applied through CSQ.
App received in May 15, 2017 (two thousand seventeen)!!
Medical and all the payment were in advance.
No update since that day except one asking for original police certificate !
I just applied from RE
Quebec is very notorious for applications. Is it the same for other nationalities or does it take this long for Iranian only?
For your ADR, as you already know it is not generally a good news. However, I am sure you have passed the time to be sad about 6 more month delay or not!!!
Anyways, stay positive and good luck with your application

Reactions: only3dot

only3dot

Apr 18, 2018
Quebec is very notorious for applications. Is it the same for other nationalities or does it take this long for Iranian only?
For your ADR, as you already know it is not generally a good news. However, I am sure you have passed the time to be sad about 6 more month delay or not!!!
Anyways, stay positive and good luck with your application
Thanks for your reply NoBody!
I got a GCMS note on Jan. 4th and I noticed that they have not started my SS!! No I do not care anymore. I applied from CEC-express entry so Im going to apply for bridge work permit. I am living happily as long as I can work :D
I read that I can work while my work permit is in processing stage. Do you know how can I renew my SIN. my current WP will expire Feb. 1st.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
This is why I shared this!
It changed from NA to "under review" a day after the deadtime for submission the additional docs.
Thanks for sharing. What I am afraid of is that my ADR has not been even looked at and it is been somewhere under dust!!!

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for sharing. What I am afraid of is that my ADR has not been even looked at and it is been somewhere under dust!!!
I don't see anything to worry about, as many other people have the same experience for their ADRs. You may want to raise a CSE to see what is going on.

Marcus12

Jan 12, 2019
I got a GCMS note on Jan. 4th and I noticed that they have not started my SS!! No I do not care anymore. I applied from CEC-express entry so Im going to apply for bridge work permit. I am living happily as long as I can work :D
I read that I can work while my work permit is in processing stage. Do you know how can I renew my SIN. my current WP will expire Feb. 1st.
As long as you are holding the work permit you should extend your SIN to the end of your most recent work permit. Just visit any service canada. As soon as your pr granted, you will be provided a new SIN that is not starting with 9.

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Two points about security:
1) You received your GCMS on Jan. 4th, but I am sure the date that it was generated was much earlier, maybe the date that you ordered, So, in fact, your security was not started by then. And I am sure it has been started by now.
2) Understanding if you are under SS or not from GCMS is a little tricky. In fact, activities related to security gets redacted. What I mean is that security shows "Not started"until it starts. From then, everything gets redacted and nothing is showing. So, look at your GCMS notes, in the activity section look at activity 1-5. If you see the information (e.g. subactivity, assigned by, etc. ) are redacted and there are some numbers such as s.15 s.16 s.21 or s.26 on top of the page, and after these there is an activity with security "not started", on the contrary, it means that security is indeed started and you are under SS.

I didn't get it. Have you applied through CSQ or CEC? I don't know a lot about Quebec rules, but I know it is completely different

Apply for BOWP as soon as possible. Make sure not to lose your status,which makes things complicated. I think you need to have a valid work permit to be eligible for BOWP.

When you apply for new WP, you can legally work in Canada until the time they make final decision on your application. In that time, you will be under "implied status" and you don't need to update your sin number. However, these are valid contingent upon the condition that you apply for BOWP when your current WP is still valid. Otherwise, none of these are valid. Please see these links for more info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/ei/ei-list/ei-employers-sin.html
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/bowp-sin-number-and-implied-status.304073/

Please add all your timeline in your signature so others can use as well.
Thanks

Reactions: aasaf