+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ppr to copr timeline

AAzzzzzz

Oct 5, 2017
Sent my passport for PR stamping yesterday..Any idea how long will it takes for the passport to come back? Travel plans during 3rd week of dec so hoping i get it back by end of this month

ranjanv88

Jul 2, 2017
Do we get an email when they update to "Approved" in the application profile?
Hi There,

I got Approved status in my application today, I had sent my passport to Ottawa on oct 12th. Do have an idea on timelines to receive our passports back after approval?

Thank you.

Reactions: Binabik

Tempabay

Sep 6, 2017
I got ready for visa email on 22nd oct sent my passport 25th Oct received by CIC Ottawa on 26th Oct ...still no updates in my cic account

Tempabay

Sep 6, 2017
Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

I have received the above changes in my cic account today but there was no message in my cic account .
Can someone please tell what does this mean?

Tempabay

Sep 6, 2017
So does that mean that everything completed on my application and i should just wait for passport now? Since my passports are already with CIC.

Just waiting for return tracker to be updated

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Yep. I actually got the approval yesterday (Nov 15) morning and the return tracker has just been updated tonight (Nov 16). I am visa-exempt tho (so no passport stamping needed for me).

ak_1403

Nov 17, 2017
I suppose the timeline is very much dependent on the VO processing it. I sent mine to Sydney Australlia office and the application was received by them on 25th September.

Already been 2 weeks.

Anyone recieved COPR recently from Sydney, Australia visa office. Can you please update me on your timeline. Thanks.

I have also submitted to Sydney visa office. Have you received your passport and COPR? How long did it take? please update your status.