+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ppr to copr timeline

osanjuan

Jul 5, 2017
I sent my passport on July 10 reached CPC Ottawa on July 12. It's been like 23 days and I have not yet received any update on my passport status. My friend's got their passport in exact 2 weeks. I guess there's been some delay in July processing time.
Hi @sidstarboy. Did you already receive it? Tell us about your times...

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi, Since I live in UK, I was asked to submit my passport in London VFS office. So does that mean that the London VO will now handle my case? It was initially handled by Ottawa till i got my PPR email. Also, is there a way of knowing tentative timelines that each VO takes?

Kindly help.

sat8979

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
I suppose the timeline is very much dependent on the VO processing it. I sent mine to Sydney Australlia office and the application was received by them on 25th September.

Already been 2 weeks.

Anyone recieved COPR recently from Sydney, Australia visa office. Can you please update me on your timeline. Thanks.

asmgx

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
I suppose the timeline is very much dependent on the VO processing it. I sent mine to Sydney Australlia office and the application was received by them on 25th September.

Already been 2 weeks.

Anyone recieved COPR recently from Sydney, Australia visa office. Can you please update me on your timeline. Thanks.
I sent mine on the 20th Oct. how long did it takes to get your COPR?

ranjanv88

Jul 2, 2017
I got the PPR on Oct 12th and I sent the passport on 13th and reached Ottawa on 16th. And i am still waiting for COPR. My VO office is Canada(inland).