Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Congratulations! way to go
Did landing today at peace bridge in Fort Erie, it was fast and smooth :) It feels so goooood! I'm here in Canada for almost 10 years... but it actually feels different :)

BEst of luck to the rest of applicants :):)

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Golnaz said:
Did landing today at peace bridge in Fort Erie, it was fast and smooth :) It feels so goooood! I'm here in Canada for almost 10 years... but it actually feels different :)

What a fast landing, glad everything was fast and smooth. Congratulations

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Hi golzar

Congratulations. Wish u all the best.

Toronto1977

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Congrats Golnaz !! I am sure it must feel different :)

For the benefit of all of us here and as you always do, please can you tell us in detail what all documents you carried and how to do the u-turn at peace bridge, the questions asked by the immigration officer ...etc etc...

Golnaz said:

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
Wow...Congrats way to go...

Happy for you...All that stress behind you and all that happiness in front of you.

I am still waiting for mine and would also probably do it at peace bridge as well. Would you be able to kindly tell us in detail about your landing experience. It would really really help me as well. Did you enter the US or not?...If not, when driving when should i do the U-Turn cause i don;t have US visa and my friend would probably be driving. What documents you brought?. Did they ask for bank statements, pay stubs?...What did the officer ask?.

I know i am putting a lot of questions there but if you tell us in detail and answer those questions along the way would be great. Thank YOUUU soo much.

Golnaz said:

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
Hi ronaldoyaronaldo,

I think it's your turn to get your passport back this week. :)

ronaldoyaronaldo said:
What a fast landing, glad everything was fast and smooth. Congratulations

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Golnaz said:

Hi,

10 years are long long time.... Guess ur nexr step will be applying for citizenship

I feel happy too when hearing good news from all of us.

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
1-12-2012 (PCC requested)
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
canadain said:
Wow...Congrats way to go...

Happy for you...All that stress behind you and all that happiness in front of you.

I am still waiting for mine and would also probably do it at peace bridge as well. Would you be able to kindly tell us in detail about your landing experience. It would really really help me as well. Did you enter the US or not?...If not, when driving when should i do the U-Turn cause i don;t have US visa and my friend would probably be driving. What documents you brought?. Did they ask for bank statements, pay stubs?...What did the officer ask?.

I know i am putting a lot of questions there but if you tell us in detail and answer those questions along the way would be great. Thank YOUUU soo much.
Thanks everyone :)
I didn't have US visa, that's why I went to peace bridge and took u-turn. Actually before you get on the bridge, when you just pass the Canadian builing (it's a white building) there is a small white sign on left side saying "going back to canada". Take u-turn over there!

I told my officer I'm there for my landing and I just took U-turn and didn't go to US!
He sent me to office, wait in the line for few min then I provided the officer my passport and CoPR.
She asked
what was my status before landing,
piece of ID that shows my Canadian address, (for mailing the PR card)
If I have any stuff to bring to Canada in future (I guess if you do have anything, you should document them over there)
then she did paper work, I signed them and THAT IS ALL :):)
No bank statement , pay stub, no nothing else :)

It's the best part of this process :D you will enjoy it A LOT ... good luck everyone :)

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Golnaz said:
Thanks everyone :)
I didn't have US visa, that's why I went to peace bridge and took u-turn. Actually before you get on the bridge, when you just pass the Canadian builing (it's a white building) there is a small white sign on left side saying "going back to canada". Take u-turn over there!

I told my officer I'm there for my landing and I just took U-turn and didn't go to US!
He sent me to office, wait in the line for few min then I provided the officer my passport and CoPR.
She asked
what was my status before landing,
piece of ID that shows my Canadian address, (for mailing the PR card)
If I have any stuff to bring to Canada in future (I guess if you do have anything, you should document them over there)
then she did paper work, I signed them and THAT IS ALL :):)
No bank statement , pay stub, no nothing else :)

It's the best part of this process :D you will enjoy it A LOT ... good luck everyone :)
Sounds like the peace bridge lives up to its name. Wish we had a peace bridge in Nova Scotia to land.

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
1-12-2012 (PCC requested)
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Sounds like the peace bridge lives up to its name. Wish we had a peace bridge in Nova Scotia to land.
LOL I never notice that :D
How do you landing in NS?

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
Hey ronaldoyaronaldo,

Have you received your passport back from Ottawa?...If not, is your return prepaid envelope tracking number active?...Thanks

ronaldoyaronaldo said:

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadain said:
Hey ronaldoyaronaldo,

Have you received your passport back from Ottawa?...If not, is your return prepaid envelope tracking number active?...Thanks
No I haven't yet, the prepaid envelope tracking number isn't active either. I am expecting to receive it back soon though, well, hopefully based on the estimates

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
So far anything else on your side?. It is so frustrating because other April applicants are getting their paasports back in like 2 weeks. Not sure for mine. Hopefully soon.

ronaldoyaronaldo said:
No I haven't yet, the prepaid envelope tracking number isn't active either. I am expecting to receive it back soon though, well, hopefully based on the estimates

love-canada

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
14-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2013, Passport sent on 22-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013, Passport received on 13-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-03-2013
Hi , what is th ebest option to travel to niagara falls peace bridge.

I have a kid so, Appreciate if some one sugegst the best route to reach niagara falls peace bridge from toronto.

Thanks..