Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
canadain said:
Hey ronaldoyaronaldo & Golnaz,

When did your package arrived successfully at the CPP-O Canada Post address?...Mine, the tracking number haven't shown it yet...Thank You
I mailed mine on Friday evening and they got it Tuesday morning! from Kitchener, ON to Ottawa ON !!

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadain said:
Hey ronaldoyaronaldo & Golnaz,

When did your package arrived successfully at the CPP-O Canada Post address?...Mine, the tracking number haven't shown it yet...Thank You
Sent mine last Wednesday it got to Ottawa the next day but no one picked it up. Friday it was picked up and signed

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Golnaz

When you emailed Cost recovery your receipt, did they send you acknowledgement of receiving the email? They didn't email me back

Toronto1977

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
Golnaz,

When you send your Passports through Xpresspost, how long did it take for the tracking number to show that it has left the place your dropped off at? In case of FedEx the status changes the same night, but I guess Xpresspost tracking is pretty slow ? What was your exp?

Golnaz said:
I mailed mine on Friday evening and they got it Tuesday morning! from Kitchener, ON to Ottawa ON !!

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
1-12-2012 (PCC requested)
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Golnaz

When you emailed Cost recovery your receipt, did they send you acknowledgement of receiving the email? They didn't email me back
No I didn't get any confirmation email :( that's why I added a note to my mailing package saying I already emailed them the receipt!

Golnaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
1-12-2012 (PCC requested)
AOR Received.
19-06-2012
Med's Request
3-12-2012
Med's Done....
4-12-2012
Passport Req..
31-1-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-3-2013
LANDED..........
3-3-2013
Toronto1977 said:
Golnaz,

When you send your Passports through Xpresspost, how long did it take for the tracking number to show that it has left the place your dropped off at? In case of FedEx the status changes the same night, but I guess Xpresspost tracking is pretty slow ? What was your exp?
I dropped off my package on Friday evening, and tracking number was activated on Monday before noon!
I was told that Xpresspost takes 2-3 business days!
I requested for signature at delivery! Tuesday early morning the status was updated as delivered and by noon the signature was updated into system!

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
Hi ronaldoyaronaido,

Did you send the hardcopy of the the receipt with your passport as well or u just e-mailed your receipt to CPP-O cost recovery?...Thanks

ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Golnaz

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadain said:
Hi ronaldoyaronaido,

Did you send the hardcopy of the the receipt with your passport as well or u just e-mailed your receipt to CPP-O cost recovery?...Thanks
I sent a hard copy AND emailed CPP-O cost recovery. Just a piece of mind

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Golnaz

After I emailed Cost Recovery my receipt, I received a auto-reply email from them confirming that they got my email.
The subject of the email i received is Automated Response "Do Not Reply/“Réponse automatisée *N’y répondez pas*

And, I sent my passport package through Xpress Canada Post on Thursday morning 21 Feb 2013. The tracking system showed package delivered successfully on Friday morning 22 Feb 2013 with signature.

Hope it helps.

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
Thanks,

I forgot to send the hard copy as i just e-mailed to the CPP-O...However, i did got a auto reply from them that they received my e-mail...Will not sending the hard copy be a problem?...If not then, i'll send it on monday with a note...Thanks

ronaldoyaronaldo said:
I sent a hard copy AND emailed CPP-O cost recovery. Just a piece of mind

canadain

Jan 29, 2012
Hi giluy,

I also received a auto-reply when i e-mailed top them....However, i forgot to send the hard copy of the receipt...Did you mailed your hard copy as well?...Thanks

giluy said:
After I emailed Cost Recovery my receipt, I received a auto-reply email from them confirming that they got my email.
The subject of the email i received is Automated Response "Do Not Reply/“Réponse automatisée *N'y répondez pas*

And, I sent my passport package through Xpress Canada Post on Thursday morning 21 Feb 2013. The tracking system showed package delivered successfully on Friday morning 22 Feb 2013 with signature.

Hope it helps.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giluy said:
The subject of the email i received is Automated Response "Do Not Reply/“Réponse automatisée *N'y répondez pas*

Hope it helps.
Neither me nor Golnaz got confirmation email, but you and canadain got one, interesting. Should I email the soft copy again? I don't know

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadain said:
Thanks,

I forgot to send the hard copy as i just e-mailed to the CPP-O...However, i did got a auto reply from them that they received my e-mail...Will not sending the hard copy be a problem?...If not then, i'll send it on monday with a note...Thanks
Did they email you a short period after sending them the receipt? If you email it to them then you DON'T need to send a hard copy. I did both just in case

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
canadain said:
Hi giluy,

I also received a auto-reply when i e-mailed top them....However, i forgot to send the hard copy of the receipt...Did you mailed your hard copy as well?...Thanks
Hi canadain,
Yes. I did include hard copy. But I don't think it is problem as long as you got the confirmation email. To be safe, make a call to CIC and ask them...
Thanks

giluy

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2012
Med's Request
01-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Interview........
In Process 08-02-2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
ronaldoyaronaldo said:
Neither me nor Golnaz got confirmation email, but you and canadain got one, interesting. Should I email the soft copy again? I don't know
Hi ronaldoyaronaldo,

After I emailed soft copy of receipt to Cost Recovery, 5 mins later I received the auto-reply:
This is content of auto-reply email:

We have received your email sent to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca<mailto:CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca> and we’ll update your information shortly. Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this e-mail will not be acknowledged as this email address is exclusively reserved for cost recovery.

Your application is going through the required assessment process and be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

Regards,
CENTRE DE TRAITEMENT PILOTE – OTTAWA (« CTP-O »)

Do you think it is better for you to re-send email? In case CPP-O hasn't received ur email and delay printing ur visa.....