+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR requirments

raycanada

Mar 20, 2013
Does anyone has the instructions for "paying RPRF" and the BioData form? I got an email from cic asking for these together with my passport, but they didn't provide the attachments!!! And they don't reply my email!!!

raycanada

Mar 20, 2013
Thank you very much!!! I have just followed and pay $490. But:

1. I got a receipt for $490, but the information part (name, address, ...) is blank. Should I fill it up by hand?

2. How about BioData form? Where can I find it? This is what they said (but no attachment in their email):

Height and Eye Colour
We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
@Raycanada, the Bio data form is like an attachment. Send me your e-mail address (Gmail, hotmail whatever) to my inbox and i'll send you the Bio data form

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
@ Raycanada, So once you get the receipt, you need to fill by hand. You have to scan the receipt and send it to that e-mail ID on the RPRF instructions.

After you done that print out the Bio data form, fill it by hand and send your

1. $490 paid receipt
2. 2 -35X45 MM PHOTOS
3. Your Passport
4.Bio Data Form(eye and height)
5. Canada Post Express Envelope

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

raycanada

Mar 20, 2013
It seems I'm not allowed to send personal message to you.

Could you send to my email address: ??? @ gmail.com? Thank you very much!

Also for the receipt, is it supposed to be with no personal information by default? Should I fill up by myself, scan and send it out?

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
@Raycanada, I have sent you the attachments to your G-mail Id.

Yes, you should fill it by hand(with PEN) :p. and then scan it to the e-mail ID with your details

Mar 20, 2013
Hi everyone!!
I am new here, I am just so confused with my e cas

We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 12, 2011.

We sent you a letter on May 12, 2011 to xxxxx address about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

When I called the customer service she said it has no decision yet, i don't understand, I thought i can receive a mail or phonecall :(

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
@Faithful heart, so your medical results have been updated, right?.. If so, then you will be receiving Passport Request soon