File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In August 2018 my file was referred to IRB , my spouse is from pakistan and I am indian. My spouse in pakistan is hiding here and there because she is married to indian. Even in India we face serious issues attack, torture etc...constitutional laws are just in book . Things have changed now in India. Can any one please guide calling IRB has any impact to get hearing, my lawyer has written letter 2 months back and got letter we will inform your hearing date by mail. Not scheduled yet. I want to bring her here soon. I dont know how.
Unfortunately bringing your spouse here most likely won't be possible until after your claim has been accepted and PR has been approved. So you're likely still looking at 2 years. She can try applying for a TRV - however the chances of refusal are very high due to your status in Canada. Calling IRB does not impact how quickly you get a hearing.

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Unfortunately bringing your spouse here most likely won't be possible until after your claim has been accepted and PR has been approved. So you're likely still looking at 2 years. She can try applying for a TRV - however the chances of refusal are very high due to your status in Canada. Calling IRB does not impact how quickly you get a hearing.
Thank you for your reply, appreciate you

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Hi my friend,
Did you get the acceptances?
Best wishes
Masoud
Hi dears,

Let's share the timeline of our postponed hearings as well as the given reason, place and why to come to Canada.

Mine as follow:

Proposed date of hearing: 22 Apri, 2017.
Reason for postponing: Lake of judges.
Place: Toronto.
Way of coming to Canada: TRV

Also, if someone gets a new hearing date please let's know.
Kind regards...

Jan 10, 2017
Sorry to crush your expectations but ministers have very little to do with day to day operations.
You're wrong canuck78, back in 2012 when conservative party won the election and they had implemented new system at IRB to hear claims within 60 days what was it then if it doesn't impact on day to day operations? New party always brings their own plans whether it's about immigration or something else.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You're wrong canuck78, back in 2012 when conservative party won the election and they had implemented new system at IRB to hear claims within 60 days what was it then if it doesn't impact on day to day operations? New party always brings their own plans whether it's about immigration or something else.
That is not day to day operations and we have the same government so there shouldn’t be huge policy changes after the election. The prime minister, his inner circle plus the minister initiate big changes and then the bureaucrats implement policies and manage the day to day issues. We have the same government in power and there have already been changes to try and process people faster so I expect no changes that will help @SAMER MAHER. I do hope he gets a hearing soon. The target is really to process people as fast as possible especially who are walking across the borders or who have little chance of approval. At the same time the recent arrivals who have a good chances of being approved are being approved much faster. This is exactly what happened when Harper introduced the 60 day processing time. Legacy cases were created. These changes have created new legacies claimants. Hopefully they will get heard much faster since legacy claimants waited 5-7 years for a hearing. I believe all have been heard or hopefully most.

Reactions: 9990

syed009

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello everyone.
hope everything is fine I was busy in preparation of my case as i have my hearing on 21st nov. does any one has suggestions about how to deal the situation in hearing room.

pipex

Oct 6, 2018
Hello Guys I have got a hearing date for January 3, I didn't receive a letter yet but my lawyer already told me that. My application was submitted on June 2018.

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys
I just finished with my hearing today, and also submission was done by lawyer as well at end of hearing. Court said i will get my result in 3 weeks via mail.

Question is !!!

My result will be positive or

I am really hoping my result will be positive .
Thank you