+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postponed hearings timelines

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
On the contrary, i think @ Canuck78 gives very objective opinions. Tone might be a bit harsh, but i have seen his opinion to be very objective without raising any one's hopes on what is non existent.

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
I have a question. What happens when after a hearing decision is not made in the hearing room but will be posted? does a decision have to be given in the hearing room? Both Positive and Negative. Also, how long does it take before the decision is mailed? Thanks @canuck78 and other gurus in the house.
Decision came exactly 6 days after hearing.

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
On the contrary, i think @ Canuck78 gives very objective opinions. Tone might be a bit harsh, but i have seen his opinion to be very objective without raising any one's hopes on what is non existent.
Inasmuch as i respect his views and his harsh truth all the time. The issue raised isnt about raising hopes or dashing hopes. i will suggest you go back to what actually caused the charade of words before you pick sides. Remember i respect Canuck78 views on issues on this thread and other threads.

You got your NOD six days after hearing does not mean it the norm. i have seen folks who got it after two months and some in just three days. like i said and will say again. only IRB know what they do and how they do it. Nothing is standard.

syed009

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello beautiful people..

Just to update..
Another pakistani family got hearing they applied in april 2018.

Refuge

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone from the black hole (late 2016 or early 2017, Ontario) got a hearing?
Dear Samir,
One family in Montreal came in March 2017, had hearing last month (May 2019) and got accepted but it was 2nd hearing... I don't know the reason of 2nd hearing.

Hope you will get yours soon.

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Jalal bhai when you send paper application for PR and how to track the application. And after how many time you track your PR Application ?