+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA Personal History

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,

In personal history section,

1. Do we have to show all activities without gape for last 10 years?
2. I didn't show my wife's experience for points, Do I still need to show her experiences in personal history? we don't have her documents to show experience.

Please advise.
1.yes
2.yes

lblue21

May 10, 2023
I have done a Distance Education course out of interest while I was working for which I am not claiming points or I am interested in using that degree. I have submitted my application to OINP but forgot to put this detail there. Do I need to add it in the post ITA application?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have done a Distance Education course out of interest while I was working for which I am not claiming points or I am interested in using that degree. I have submitted my application to OINP but forgot to put this detail there. Do I need to add it in the post ITA application?
Yes

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Thanks! I am also wondering if I should notify OINP....is it necessary?
I did not get ECA for this too.
Because the OINP prompt was to mention activities excluding education and paid work history. So It did not even occur to me to bring this up.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Also, How about the paid works we don't claim points for? I did a 2 months job out of 8 months of unemployment when I was just out of college, before my actual employment. This is not recorded anywhere. Do I include this somewhere or can I put it as a part of unemployment itself?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks! I am also wondering if I should notify OINP....is it necessary?
I did not get ECA for this too.
Because the OINP prompt was to mention activities excluding education and paid work history. So It did not even occur to me to bring this up.
Look its always good to be transparent to IRCC and be worried always about the consequences.

Oct 3, 2023
I realized that I did not include four jobs on my personal history that were all part-time casual whilst studying full time. I also forgot one casual job in Canada which I worked at only for a week. I submitted my PR application three days ago. Should I submit these jobs through the web form and apologize for originally not including as they were casual whilst studying? Is there any other avenues to add this information to my application?

I understand they did not add to my points I just realized that I have not included them and want to be honest.
Hi any updates on this did you submit it or there was no issue on this

Supratim123

Jun 4, 2023
I realized that I did not include four jobs on my personal history that were all part-time casual whilst studying full time. I also forgot one casual job in Canada which I worked at only for a week. I submitted my PR application three days ago. Should I submit these jobs through the web form and apologize for originally not including as they were casual whilst studying? Is there any other avenues to add this information to my application?

I understand they did not add to my points I just realized that I have not included them and want to be honest.
Hi how did it work for you m? Was it ok without not mentioning in personal history ?

Ahmad1283

Dec 2, 2023
I submitted my application for PR and under personal activities I forgot to mention one employment for which I am not claiming points.
I have no gaps in personal history or 10 years. But my two jobs were overlapping. For example I working in different organizations one in the morning and in the evening with another of which I am claiming my points.
What should I do? Anyone, please tell me?

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hey guys, please help me
I came here as an international student but I didn’t start studying right away, actually I was looking for another college and I spent 1 year looking for a college
What would I fill in that gap ? I got my ITA and I am confused if what to do

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey guys, please help me
I came here as an international student but I didn’t start studying right away, actually I was looking for another college and I spent 1 year looking for a college
What would I fill in that gap ? I got my ITA and I am confused if what to do
Be truthful....
Describe the student visa and attach LOE

ammu24

Apr 1, 2024
Hai guys,
I approached agency in India for study permit application in Aug 2019 and they only included the information till May 2019. I have work experience which comes under NOC from July 2019 to Aug 2020 (not included in study permit application). They applied for study permit on Feb 2020.(I came to know about this timeline last week) My May intake was deferred due to pandemic and semester started on Sept 2020. I mentioned this work in my work permit and TRV application. Can I include this work experience and claim points for EE. Will it be a misrepresentation?