+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA 4th September

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hey everyone!
Can you please tell how to add ' average balance of last 6 months' . What it exactly means? I am going to show my current balance along with bank statements of past 6 months.
What I exactly want to know is that does my bank need to write something specifically like average of past six months? Along with current balance.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Totally off topic, but panel physicians in the USA are sooo lazy. I called them multiple times, they all have dates only in 2-3-4 weeks from now, on vacation, working 2-3 days a week, etc. What a joke! The earliest is 21st, and then it takes them up to 2 weeks to generate all papers for immigration. This delays my potential AOR badly.
On the 21st, the physician will give you a 1 page (double sided) e-medical printout as proof of medical. That's all you need to attach as proof...so assuming you have everything else in order you can submit same day. You don't have to wait until Dr sends results to immigration.

Reactions: vsfedotov

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Hey everyone!
Can you please tell how to add ' average balance of last 6 months' . What it exactly means? I am going to show my current balance along with bank statements of past 6 months.
What I exactly want to know is that does my bank need to write something specifically like average of past six months? Along with current balance.
My bank wrote 6 mos average and current balance. I've also seen bank letters list current balance and bank balance for each month the last 6 months. They don't require statements but adding your statements is added proof. If file is too large, add the first page of each month that shows balance...along with bank letter on letterhead of course.

Reactions: Sharan083

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
My bank wrote 6 mos average and current balance. I've also seen bank letters list current balance and bank balance for each month the last 6 months. They don't require statements but adding your statements is added proof. If file is too large, add the first page of each month that shows balance...along with bank letter on letterhead of course.
Thanks Ctv 92

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks Ctv92!
Another bank statement question:
My bank (Bank of America) issued me a letter with the current and average balance (6 months). However, they refused to include credit cards/loans information in this letter, since 'it's a separate department' and issued me a separate letter about my credit card current balance and latest payment.
Will this suffice for POF?

I don't have any loans or outstanding debts with them or with any other bank anywhere in the world.
Also, both letters are black-and-white, the branch office stamp is also black-and-white.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks Ctv92!
Another bank statement question:
My bank (Bank of America) issued me a letter with the current and average balance (6 months). However, they refused to include credit cards/loans information in this letter, since 'it's a separate department' and issued me a separate letter about my credit card current balance and latest payment.
Will this suffice for POF?

I don't have any loans or outstanding debts with them or with any other bank anywhere in the world.
Also, both letters are black-and-white, the branch office stamp is also black-and-white.

Just my 2 cents...I'd add both letters and maybe something showing my credit card limit/recent payments and then explain in letter of explanation that bank would not give so here's what you're showing.. emphasizing limit vs current balance.

Letters alone should be fine..with explanation.

For my Chase letter only the logo was in color. Everything else including the stamp was black and white. Shouldn't be an issue...maybe mention that too in LOE. I'm always for erring on the side of caution with things like this.

Last edited:

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just my 2 cents...I'd add both letters and maybe something showing my credit card limit/recent payments and then explain in letter of explanation that bank would not give so here's what you're showing.. emphasizing limit vs current balance.

Letters alone should be fine..with explanation.

my Chase letter only the logo was in color. Everything else including the stamp was black and white. Shouldn't be an issue...maybe mention that too in LOE. I'm always for erring on the side of caution with things like this.
Thanks!
I'm also super cautious - or even anxious - now, as I want to make everything as clear, clean and free of potential red flags as possible.
Hope that having many LOEs is fine, and more is better...

Have you submitted your application already?

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks!
I'm also super cautious - or even anxious - now, as I want to make everything as clear, clean and free of potential red flags as possible.
Hope that having many LOEs is fine, and more is better...

Have you submitted your application already?
I had just 1 extensive 2 page letter of explanation attached in the optional section. Tried to make it as concise as possible and followed the order of required attached documents. I mentioned anything I thought was worth further clarification.

Yes, I submitted sept 5. I did my medical before getting ITA and had everything else ready.

Last edited:

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I had just 1 extensive 2 page letter of explanation attached in the optional section. Tried to make it as concise as possible and followed the order of required attached documents. I mentioned anything I thought was worth further clarification.

Yes, I submitted sept 5. I did my medical before getting ITA and had everything else ready.
Thanks for the advice! I'm choosing between one big LOE or small separate LOEs per each section. It will be around 5 pages total now.
By the way, congrats on your AOR! hope it all goes well, nice and easy!

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for the advice! I'm choosing between one big LOE or small separate LOEs per each section. It will be around 5 pages total now.
No problem! This website has helped me so much as well
5 pages is long haha...think your idea of separate ones might be best. Like a cover for each attachment.
And thanks!! Good luck to you too!

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
You can't have separate LOEs, just one, so be concise and detailed, use bold faced letters and bullet points.

Reactions: Ctv92

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You can't have separate LOEs, just one, so be concise and detailed, use bold faced letters and bullet points.
You refer to the 'Client Information' section for the LOE? Is it a requirement? I was thinking of a cover letter per each potentially problematic section.
Thank you guys.
This forum is so helpful.

Ctv92

Jul 11, 2019
You refer to the 'Client Information' section for the LOE? Is it a requirement? I was thinking of a cover letter per each potentially problematic section.
Thank you guys.
This forum is so helpful.
My sis got PR earlier this year with no LOE at all..and she didn't get any additional document request. That section is optional. I've never heard of separate LOE's but 5 pages is longg. Bottom line try to be as concise as possible whatever you end up choosing.

But like someone else mentioned, bold/bullet points for sure.
Make it very readable so if he/she doesn't need further info for PCC for example, they can quickly jump to the part about employment record letter.n

Last edited:

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My sis got PR earlier this year with no LOE at all..and she didn't get any additional document request. That section is optional. I've never heard of separate LOE's but 5 pages is longg. Bottom line try to be as concise as possible whatever you end up choosing.

But like someone else mentioned, bold/bullet points for sure.
Make it very readable so if he/she doesn't need further info for PCC for example, they can quickly jump to the part about employment record letter.n
Thanks for the advice, and so happy for your sister. Hope you can join her soon.
I know it's optional, but I have certain time constraints (OPT in the US has its end date), so I'm doing everything on my end to avoid delays.
Yep, I'll narrow it down to bullet points. These are the things I need to cover:
1. Remote work/travel history - I'll explain that I worked remotely full-time from my second year and occasionally traveled without interfering with my work duties
2. Company's legal name is different from 'doing business as' name - I'd either request a letter from the company about it's structure, or if it's not possible, write it in the LOE
2. Spouse last name change - I'll provide the marriage certificate in that section once again and explain that it's the only doc that reflects the name change
3. Bank letters - we've talked about it already, I'll explain why they're separate.