+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA 4th September

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
PROOF OF FUNDS.....
I have a 10 months old FD for Rs. 800,000 and my bank A/c statement. Is it sufficient to show the POF? or I should go to my bank to obtain a letter for my fundings. if yes, any specific format for the same. Thanks

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
PROOF OF FUNDS.....
I have a 10 months old FD for Rs. 800,000 and my bank A/c statement. Is it sufficient to show the POF? or I should go to my bank to obtain a letter for my fundings. if yes, any specific format for the same. Thanks
Bank manager's letter with the specific information that is required is mentioned on the website. I guess that is needed even if it's a FD.
Also, the actual amount needed is more than 8 lacs. Lastly, keep in mind the margin you need to maintain as rupee value keeps changing. I have decided to maintain 9 lac in my account throughout the procedure.
I hope that helps. Let me know if anything is different in case of FDs.
:)

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Joined.
Hope we all get our PPR in reasonable time.
Signed up for medicals in Boston (USA) for Sep 21st. Plan to collect the remaining docs by then.

Reactions: Sharan083

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Bank manager's letter with the specific information that is required is mentioned on the website. I guess that is needed even if it's a FD.
Also, the actual amount needed is more than 8 lacs. Lastly, keep in mind the margin you need to maintain as rupee value keeps changing. I have decided to maintain 9 lac in my account throughout the procedure.
I hope that helps. Let me know if anything is different in case of FDs.
:)
The currently required fund by the Govt. of Canada for one person is $12669 (CAD) and as per today’s CAD rate (Rs. 54.32 for 1 CAD) it will be Rs. 6,88,159.95/-. Tell me Bank Manager’s Letter specifications website please.

Sharan083

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
Hlw friends,
Can you help to know where is the checklist of documents mentioned in our ITA as I can't find it anywhere?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Hlw friends,
Can you help to know where is the checklist of documents mentioned in our ITA as I can't find it anywhere?
You get the checklist after you start the application.

They expand considerably on the information you provided and then give you the checklist.

Don't fear and start the application so you understand what I mean.

sal_91

Sep 6, 2019
got my ITA at 465, Just a few points here.
- I am in inland applicant and i am doing my medicals today, even though i will be submitting the application on maybe Monday, is it better to wait for a request of medical?
- I traveled to Switzerland in 2012 and drove to Germany for a week with a shengen visa, do i include the German trip on travel history even though nothing is on my passport?
- do i have to include addresses of places i lived temporarily when i first moved to canada? example for a week .(i don't even remember the address)
-will i require a police report from canada (been here for 4 years now, and traveled to home country for 3 months overall).
-my college transcript date is may 2017, but my letter of completion was dated as me completing the program in April 2017, in my EE profile i stated that i completed my education in may 2017, can i change it? or should i leave it like that not to have any discrepancy in EE profile and application
-my job title is system consultant, but my duties are mainly under user support technicians(2282), i applied for EE under that NOc(2282), and my company wrote a letter for me saying my title is Systems consultant but my duties are more aligned to 2282(which was stated in the letter), my company is an IT consulting firm so that's the title everyone is given, whether you work in the help desk or client side, will this be an issue?

I am a newbie on this and i will really appreciate help on these issues. Thanks

Reactions: vsfedotov

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
O
The currently required fund by the Govt. of Canada for one person is $12669 (CAD) and as per today’s CAD rate (Rs. 54.32 for 1 CAD) it will be Rs. 6,88,159.95/-. Tell me Bank Manager’s Letter specifications website please.
Oh I am sorry. I got confused as I am applying with my spouse and for that the amount required is above 15000 dollars.
I will share the link for bank manager's letter soon.

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
O

Oh I am sorry. I got confused as I am applying with my spouse and for that the amount required is above 15000 dollars.
I will share the link for bank manager's letter soon.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-bank-letter-format.468617/

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
I found first link from previous conversations on this forum.

On the second link, check under WHAT WE ACCEPT AS PROOF part.

Reactions: Dee1729

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
got my ITA at 465, Just a few points here.
- I am in inland applicant and i am doing my medicals today, even though i will be submitting the application on maybe Monday, is it better to wait for a request of medical?
- I traveled to Switzerland in 2012 and drove to Germany for a week with a shengen visa, do i include the German trip on travel history even though nothing is on my passport?
- do i have to include addresses of places i lived temporarily when i first moved to canada? example for a week .(i don't even remember the address)
-will i require a police report from canada (been here for 4 years now, and traveled to home country for 3 months overall).
-my college transcript date is may 2017, but my letter of completion was dated as me completing the program in April 2017, in my EE profile i stated that i completed my education in may 2017, can i change it? or should i leave it like that not to have any discrepancy in EE profile and application
-my job title is system consultant, but my duties are mainly under user support technicians(2282), i applied for EE under that NOc(2282), and my company wrote a letter for me saying my title is Systems consultant but my duties are more aligned to 2282(which was stated in the letter), my company is an IT consulting firm so that's the title everyone is given, whether you work in the help desk or client side, will this be an issue?

I am a newbie on this and i will really appreciate help on these issues. Thanks
Following this as I have an extensive Shengen travel history. i.e. road trips.
However, since your movements inside the Shengen zone are not tracked, you should be good with indicating just your country of entry.