+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduation work permit delay

dolly55667

Feb 28, 2020
Hi; I applied for my post graduate work permit after completion my 2 diploma courses on may 22, 2019. All of my classmates got approval but I am still waiting for my result. I tried to contact cic several times and they said your application is still in process and you need to wait. its been more than 10 months and I called last week, they said your application has been transferred for investigation. what I need to do now? is anyone else been through the same problem?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hi; I applied for my post graduate work permit after completion my 2 diploma courses on may 22, 2019. All of my classmates got approval but I am still waiting for my result. I tried to contact cic several times and they said your application is still in process and you need to wait. its been more than 10 months and I called last week, they said your application has been transferred for investigation. what I need to do now? is anyone else been through the same problem?
You need to gmcs notes and see what’s going on . 10 months is alot time for pgwp

dolly55667

Feb 28, 2020
Hi; If anyone knows do I also need to hire a lawyer at this point of my case because I am still waiting for the result of my application?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi; If anyone knows do I also need to hire a lawyer at this point of my case because I am still waiting for the result of my application?
Not sure a lawyer is going to make any difference but see this extensive link about GCMS. 10 months is a pretty long time and assume you have been able to work all this time pending a decision so on a positive note if you get approval now you have all that bonus time.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/