+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

miranatelli

Aug 5, 2020
No, I checked yesterday and there was nothing. And also today I didnt receive any email about approval and no confirmation letter in account , just my status is changed, thats weird.
Hey! Thanks! I recently changed address but I have been checking with my old landlord and previous roommate every week but they haven't received anything. I did submit a request through webform yesterday and submitted my new address as well so hopefully I hear back soon :/

Marina1103

Oct 7, 2020
Hey! Thanks! I recently changed address but I have been checking with my old landlord and previous roommate every week but they haven't received anything. I did submit a request through webform yesterday and submitted my new address as well so hopefully I hear back soon :/
but did you receive any email or messages about your PGWP approval ?
My last message from them on May 14...no message about approval. Only this "Final decision - October 7, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." in my application status and thats it....

miranatelli

Aug 5, 2020
but did you receive any email or messages about your PGWP approval ?
My last message from them on May 14...no message about approval. Only this "Final decision - October 7, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." in my application status and thats it....
I thought that's what everyone receives and my status changed to document valid till 2023 (I am sure yours did too). I had assumed that the next step would be them sending a secure copy within 6 weeks.

Marina1103

Oct 7, 2020
I thought that's what everyone receives and my status changed to document valid till 2023 (I am sure yours did too). I had assumed that the next step would be them sending a secure copy within 6 weeks.
I just a little bit worry about it because last time when I got approval for Study Permit , I also received email letter from them. but now it's nothing

miranatelli

Aug 5, 2020
I just a little bit worry about it because last time when I got approval for Study Permit , I also received email letter from them. but now it's nothing
I think you should be good. Just wait for them to mail you a secure copy to your address and if you don't receive it in 6 weeks, contact them through webform

miranatelli

Aug 5, 2020
Also I am sorry I misread your question Marina. You should receive a mail/message too about your approval. However, since it was approved just yesterday for you, wait a couple of days and you should see an email.

Marina1103

Oct 7, 2020
Hi Marina,

I applied on 20th May. No update till date. Some of my friends who applied after me in the month of May & June, received their approval in August.
Also I am sorry I misread your question Marina. You should receive a mail/message too about your approval. However, since it was approved just yesterday for you, wait a couple of days and you should see an email.
All good, I just received letter from them! Thank you all! you will get permit soon too :)