+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Marina1103

Oct 7, 2020
Regardless to if you need to do it..they are not taking biometrics at this time
So it means everyone who said without biometric here, they have situation like me? Sorry I am a little bit confused what does it mean when people said "without biometric"

Longhair

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
So it means everyone who said without biometric here, they have situation like me? Sorry I am a little bit confused what does it mean when people said "without biometric"
Yes! IRCC stopped taking biometrics due to covid, its on the website, go look it up.

Manpinderjeet

Oct 2, 2020
Hi, I applied my pgwp on May 17 and did not recieve approval. I applied my husband wp extension in july. Is it possible to get results for both applications same time.

Mila_84

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi, I applied my pgwp on May 17 and did not recieve approval. I applied my husband wp extension in july. Is it possible to get results for both applications same time.
You didn't receive yet or you receive a rejection? Did you include your letter of application? My consultant include the letter and made other letter, she also asked the agent to analyze the process together. We tried, but we did not receive any responses yet.

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Applied May 6 inland with no biometrics, got approved today
Congr
Good Morning Folks,

Just a quick update my PGWP has been approved this morning. I just did my routine login on my IRCC account and saw it has been approved today. Eligibility reviewed started yesterday.
Applied on May 14 without biometrics.
I used an unofficial web transcript and withdrawn from a course of fall 2019 which made me part-time (It's still showed on the transcript as voluntarily withdrawal).
Ps: I didn't wrote an explanation letter (Not recommending you to do the same, I'm stubborn and always go with my instincts).

This has been a journey, all the best coming your way folks.
thats kind of little me

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
No, I did not get any decision on PGWP. Applied on may 17
Hi, the decision on the two applications will be shared on the same day since they are connected. The drawback is that they may count the processing time since July (your partner's application date), not yours. I am on the same boat. The information I got is from an immigration lawyer. You may get lucky if they start counting from your application date for both applications.