+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

olero3

Aug 31, 2020
That's why they didn't made any decisions on your application because the VFS office in other countries is closed even if you get approval you need the trv stamp to come back to Canada I think they kept your application on hold as of now as soon as the office open they will review and will approve the application
I applied from Oman, so my application is being processed in Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi office has been processing applications as of August 1st.

binnyindia

Apr 26, 2018
May 4 applicant, still waiting. No update on the file yet.
Is there any one between may 1st to 5th may who is also still waiting for the pgwp approval?

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys I know I had asked the same question before but I still dont understand my employer isnt complying with the expired sin. Is there any specific thing. I have already given him my submisaion confirmation and even pointed out to the meaning of implied status but he told me to show him where ia thia written that you can work with expired sin on implied status. I am a 28th May applicant without biometrics .

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys I know I had asked the same question before but I still dont understand my employer isnt complying with the expired sin. Is there any specific thing. I have already given him my submisaion confirmation and even pointed out to the meaning of implied status but he told me to show him where ia thia written that you can work with expired sin on implied status. I am a 28th May applicant without biometrics .
This may help: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1505&top=17

Reactions: Randp

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Applied May 3,
Eligibility review started October 1
Approval October 2
Any idea how long the document takes to ship?
Btw, I checked in with another person who I was in frequent contact with through this forum. He/she said it took a week and a half for the document to arrive. So if it doesn't get to you by the end of the week, don't panic :)