+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

hkang12

May 7, 2019
I applied on 16 may called my lawyer and he told me to have patience and said i still have 30 processing time days. idk how long it will take.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
It practically seems stalled at this moment
To all users, applicants who have a background of coming from 3rd world countries or war torn areas or where bureaucracy plays a big role would see their PGWP took more time because police clearance and bureaucracies delay the process of getting green signals from those countries.

Hi, was confused with the whole process.

Why does it take officers at the border 30 minutes to get the PGWP when online it goes through a lot of time .

Since you mentioned police checks etc, doesn't that happen at POE ?

Rkjj

Jul 18, 2019
Hlo everyone applied on 11may received today on 18 july.But they gave me only one year pgwp.i am in stress now.I am done my study with reputated college with two years post graduate course.I am eligible for 3years pgwp. No any study gap No any failure in during my study also my GPA is 3.4. Can anyone now help me.I have no idea please help me .

Nn6

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi, was confused with the whole process.

Why does it take officers at the border 30 minutes to get the PGWP when online it goes through a lot of time .

Since you mentioned police checks etc, doesn't that happen at POE ?
Can We get it from border ?

mcarbon

Feb 23, 2019
Hlo everyone applied on 11may received today on 18 july.But they gave me only one year pgwp.i am in stress now.i done my study with reputated college with two year post graduate course.i am eligible for 3years pgwp. No any failure in during my study also my GPA is 3.4. Can anyone now help me.i have no idea please help me .
When does your passport expire? Was the course officially designated as taking 2 years to complete or did it take you two years to complete? Was it a full 2 years?

Rkjj

Jul 18, 2019
When does your passport expire? Was the course officially designated as taking 2 years to complete or did it take you two years to complete? Was it a full 2 years?
Yes it was a full 2 years course officially designed. My passport is valid until 2026.

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hlo everyone applied on 11may received today on 18 july.But they gave me only one year pgwp.i am in stress now.I am done my study with reputated college with two years post graduate course.I am eligible for 3years pgwp. No any study gap No any failure in during my study also my GPA is 3.4. Can anyone now help me.I have no idea please help me .
When your passport is expiring???